E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Jia Kang. PPP: Institutional Supply Innovation and its Positive Effects[J]. China’s Strategic Emerging Industries, 2016 (26): 26-29 [Google Scholar]
- Shi Yaobin. Promoting PPP Model is an Important Part of Supply Side Reform[J]. China Economic Weekly, 2015, 000 (050): 35-37 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Kun. Research on PPP in Transportation Infrastructure Construction[D]. Shandong Normal University, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Li Caixia. PPP Model innovation and Practice of Transportation Infrastructure Projects[D]. Chongqing Jiaotong University, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Cui Yuanyuan. Research on the Transformation of Government Functions Promoted by PPP Model in the Field of Infrastructure[D]. Nanjing University, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Song Chaoqun, Wang Kai, Hou Lixing. Research on Calculation Method of Feasibility Gap Subsidy for Expressway PPP Project[J]. Transportation Science and Technology and Economy, 2019, 21 (4): 75-80 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Xiaoyan, Zhang Yin. Analysis and Application of Calculation Formula for Feasibility Gap Subsidy of Expressway PPP Project[J]. Highway Transportation Science and Technology, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Gao Jianing, Zhao Jiafa. Investment Decision Analysis of Expressway PPP Project Considering Feasibility Gap Subsidy[J]. Traffic Finance and Accounting, 2020, 393 (4): 9-13 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.