E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Pironti, Alfredo, and Michael Walker. “Control of tokamak plasmas: introduction to a special section.” IEEE Control Systems Magazine 25.5 (2005): 24-29. [Google Scholar]
- Smirnov, V. P. “Tokamak foundation in USSR/Russia 1950–1990.” Nuclear fusion 50.1 (2009): 014003. [Google Scholar]
- Fisch, Nathaniel J. “Confining a tokamak plasma with rf-driven currents.” Physical Review Letters 41.13 (1978): 873. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/ng0jum/the_launch_of_the_t15md_tokamak_thermonuclear/ [Google Scholar]
- https://www.jt60sa.org/wp/ [Google Scholar]
- https://www.pppl.gov/news/2020/09/groundbreaking-tokamak-fusion-test-reactor-designated-nuclear-historic-landmark [Google Scholar]
- https://www.euro-fusion.org/devices/jet/ [Google Scholar]
- Romanelli, Michele, et al. “JINTRAC: a system of codes for integrated simulation of Tokamak scenarios.” Plasma and Fusion research 9 (2014): 3403023-3403023. [Google Scholar]
- http://english.hf.cas.cn/ic/ip/east/ [Google Scholar]
- https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1701068534545933093&wfr=spider&for=pc [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.