E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Wu Wei. Exploration and Implementation of 3D Design Method for Substation[J]. Journal of Electric Power, 2016 (12), 31(6): 499-504. [Google Scholar]
- Li Hui. Research on Substation Construction Project Management Based on BIM Technology [D]. North China Electric Power University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Zhai Shudong, Wang Yanmei, Tu Qingbo, Hu Yuqiang. Three-dimensional modeling of substation based on BIM technology[J]. China Power Enterprise Management, 2016(10): 88-90. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Ling, Shao Junwei, Tan Hailan, Li Sihao. Three-dimensional collaborative design of intelligent substation [J]. China Electric Power (technical version), 2012 (11): 454-459. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yingwei, Li Bo, Li Shaosheng. Discussion on Application of 3D Design of Substation[J]. China Electric Power Industry Co. Ltd.,, 2012 (4): 26-28. [Google Scholar]
- Li Feng, Tang Wei, Nie Lei. Discussion on 3D Collaborative Design of Outdoor Substation[J]. For Electricity Supply, 2013(02): 46-50. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jianbo, Mu Huaqian. Analysis of BIM collaborative design of building electrical based on REVIT[J]. Intelligent Building Electrical Technology, 2015(01): 8-11. [Google Scholar]
- Li, J. F. Xiong, S., & Gao, F. Application and research of kinect motion sensing technology on substation simulation training system. Journal of Rare Earths, 33(8) (2015) 800-804. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.