E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- R. Sun, J. Wu, Research on the construction of the governance system for talent development in the new era under the background of innovation-driven , Chinese Administration, (07): 35-40(2020) [Google Scholar]
- X.K. Zhu, S.B. Zhu, M. Tang, Talent Governance: Framework System and Basic Strategies: Thinking of Studying Xi Jinping’s Important Statements on Talent Work, Journal of Zhaotong University, 41(04):1-10(2019) [Google Scholar]
- O’Toole, J. Laurence, Treating Networds Seriously: Practical and Research-based Agendas in Public Administration, Public Administration Review, 57(1), pp45-52(1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. Acar, C. Guo and D.G. Saxton, Managing Effectively in a Networked World, The Public Manager, 36(2), p.23(2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. Liu, Y.S. Zhu, L. Liang, Research on the Identification and Governance Strategies of Multiple Governance Subjects in the Reconstruction of Human Resources in Xiong’an New District, China Human Resources Development, 8: 69-79(2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.