E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Kaufmann V, Sager F. The coordination of local policies for urban development and public transportation in four Swiss cities Journal of Urban Affairs 28, 353-374. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Brunner H, Hirz M, Hirschberg W, et al. Evaluation of various means of transport for urban areas. Energy, Sustainability and Society 8, 9 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Baum-Snow N, Kahn M E. The effects of new public projects to expand urban rail transit. Journal of Public Economics, 77, 241-263 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Vishwanath A, Gan H S, Kalyanaraman S, et al. Personalised Public Transportation: A New Mobility Model for Urban and Suburban Transportation, IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems. 0. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Yuanhui, Ou Guoli, Xing Husong. Diversified supply of Urban Rail Transit under network form stratification, 20, 106-111(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Hui, Yang Jun, Liu Changping, Study on the characteristics of job residence distribution and commuting spatial organization of residents along the railway line -- a case study of Beijing, 31, 1445-1451(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Beijing Transportation Development Research Institute [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.