E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Announcement on the total scale and value-added data of the national sports industry in 2019 [EB/OL].http://sports.xinhuanet.com/c/202011/03/c_1126691918.htm [Google Scholar]
- Hu Peizhao. Theory of Effective Supply[M]. Beijing: Economic Science Press. 2004,415 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yongjun. Study on the Demand and Supply Characteristics of Sports Products in a Consumption-led Economy[J]. Journal of Guangzhou Sport University, 2005,25(1):10-15 [Google Scholar]
- Lu Wenyun. Study on the Effective Supply of my country’s Olympic Games Honor-winning Competitive Sports Service Products[J].Sports Science, 2006,26(12):77-84 [Google Scholar]
- Ying Jianhua, Lu Hengbo, Liu Zunjia. Research on the Construction of Supervision System for Entrusted Operational Public Stadiums-Taking Zhejiang Province as an Example.[J]. Journal of Chengdu Sport University, 2012,38(5):26-30 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Fenghua. Research on the Evolution of Policies and Regulations for Public Stadiums in my country[J]. Journal of Chengdu Sport University, 2014, 40(2):37-42 [Google Scholar]
- Data compilation of the sixth national census of sports venues [EB/OL].http://www.sport.gov.cn/pucha/index.html [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Meiyan. Construction of a comprehensive quality evaluation system for service outsourcing of public stadiums and gymnasiums[J]. Journal of Physical Education, 2016,23(1):72-75 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.