E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- IFLA. IFLA statement libraries and artificial intelligence[EB/OL].[2020-10-05]. https://www.Ifla.org/publications/node/93397. [Google Scholar]
- Sun An. Research on the Strategies of University Libraries to Carry out Information Services for Regional Enterprises[J]. Library Development, 2013(2): 51-55 [Google Scholar]
- Duan Meizhen, Feng Zhanying, Li Wen, et al. Research on the development trend and path of libraries during the “14th Five-Year Plan” period[J]. Chinese Journal of Medical Library and Information, 2021, 30(1): 5-11. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Huili, Shao Bo. Innovative Practice and Thinking on Book Inventory of Intelligent Robots-Taking Nanjing University Library as an Example[J]. Library, 2018. 09 [Google Scholar]
- Sun Jianjun, Li Yang, Pei Lei. Thoughts on the Transformation of Library and Information Files in the Empowering Era of “Digital Intelligence”[J]. Library, Information, and Knowledge, 2020(3): 22-27. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.