E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- James Bergstra, Dan Yamins, David D Cox, et al. Hyperopt: A python library for optimizing the hyperparameters of machine learning algorithms. In Proceedings of the 12th Python in science conference, volume 13, page 20. Citeseer, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Guillaume Bouchard. Efficient bounds for the softmax function, applications to inference in hybrid models. In Presentation at the Workshop for Approximate Bayesian Inference in Continuous/Hybrid Systems at NIPS-07. Citeseer, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Fernando P Carvalho. Agriculture, pesticides, food security and food safety. Environmental science & policy, 9(7-8):685–692, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Blair Chen, Liu Ziyin, Zihao Wang, and Paul Pu Liang. An investigation of how label smoothing affects generalization. arXiv preprint arXiv:2010.12648, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Chu, Ihab F Ilyas, Sanjay Krishnan, and Jiannan Wang. Data cleaning: Overview and emerging challenges. In Proceedings of the 2016 international conference on management of data, pages 2201–2206, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Thomas L Friedman. The world is flat: The globalized world in the twenty-first century. Penguin London, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Elliott Gordon-Rodriguez, Gabriel Loaiza-Ganem, Geoff Pleiss, and John P Cunningham. Uses and abuses of the cross-entropy loss: case studies in modern deep learning. arXiv preprint arXiv:2011.05231, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Jie Hu, Li Shen, and Gang Sun. Squeeze-and excitation networks. In Proceedings of the IEEE conference on computer vision and pattern recognition, pages 7132–7141, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Zhiheng Huang, Wei Xu, and Kai Yu. Bidirectional lstm-crf models for sequence tagging. arXiv preprint arXiv:1508.01991, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Francisco Jiménez-Colmenero, Jesus Ventanas, and Fidel Toldrá. Nutritional composition of drycured ham and its role in a healthy diet. Meat Science, 84(4):585–593, 2010. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Marion Koopmans and Erwin Duizer. Foodborne viruses: an emerging problem. International journal of food microbiology, 90(1):23–41, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Marion Koopmans and Erwin Duizer. Foodborne viruses: an emerging problem. International journal of food microbiology, 90(1):23–41, 2004. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jian Li, Zhaopeng Tu, Baosong Yang, Michael R Lyu, and Tong Zhang. Multi-head attention with disagreement regularization. arXiv preprint arXiv:1810.10183, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Young W Park and Leonard N Bell. Determination of moisture and ash contents of foods. FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGYNEW YORK-MARCEL DEKKER-, 138(1):55, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- John K Taylor and Cheryl Cihon. Statistical techniques for data analysis. CRC Press, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Donald Waters. Supply chain risk management: vulnerability and resilience in logistics. Kogan Page Publishers, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.