E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Luo Yanmei. Employee Compensation Incentive, Knowledge Competence and Internal Control Quality -- Empirical Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Listed Companies. J. Journal of Nanjing Audit University, 17 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Mengtian. The Factors Influencing the Quality of Internal Control in Enterprises -- Empirical Analysis Based on the Management Characteristics. J. 20. Operations and Management, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Li Chunxiao, Fan Xiaohong. Research on Influencing Factors of Internal Control Effectiveness of Listed Companies. J. Business Research (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Geng Hejiang. Executive Compensation Gap, Internal Control and Green Innovation: A Case Study of Chinese Manufacturing Listed Companies.J. Friends of Accounting, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Feng Lijuan, Gou Yongning. Research on the influence of executive internal compensation gap on firm performance: From the perspective of firm internal control. J. Business Accounting, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Mei. Corporate Culture, Executive Characteristics and Firm Growth. J. Finance and Accounting Bulletin, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.