E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- An X, Li H, Wang L, et al. 2018. Compensation mechanism for urban water environment treatment PPP project in China. Journal of Cleaner Production, 201: 246–253. [Google Scholar]
- Buso M, Stenger A. 2018. Public-private partnerships as a policy response to climate change. Energy policy, 119: 487–494. [Google Scholar]
- Koppenjan J F M. 2015. Public–private partnerships for green infrastructures. Tensions and challenges. Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability, 12: 30–34. [Google Scholar]
- Liu J, Liu J, Liu N. 2019. Government’s control rights influence investor’s escalation of commitment in PPP project: Regulating effect of other-face concern. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, [Google Scholar]
- MOF (Ministry of Finance of People`s Republic of China), 2018. Website of China Public-Private Partnership Center (CPPPC), http://www.cpppc.org/ Note: Data as of October 31, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Pagoni M E G G. 2019. A system dynamics model for the assessment of national public–private partnership programmes’ sustainable performance. Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, 101949. [Google Scholar]
- Riley J H, Erpenbeck V J, Matthews J G, et al. 2018. U-BIOPRED: evaluation of the value of a public–private partnership to industry. Drug discovery today, 23(9): 1622–1634. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sahrear C R, Haider M M. 2020. Growth Empirics of Public Private Partnership (PPP) in the Infrastructure Development of Bangladesh. International Supply Chain Technology Journal, 6(02). [Google Scholar]
- Wu Y, Xu C, Li L, et al. 2018. A risk assessment framework of PPP waste-to-energy incineration projects in China under 2-dimension linguistic environment. Journal of Cleaner Production, 183: 602–617. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.