E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Geng Songtao, Zhang Shenyang, Research on the coordinated development of rural tourism and cultural industry under the background of rural revitalization, Journal of Nanjing Agricultural University (Social Science Edition), 2021, 21(02): 44-52. [Google Scholar]
- Qu Xueshu, Jiao Lihui, Research on the upgrade path of rural tourism industry under the background of rural revitalization, Economic Issues, 2020(12): 108-113. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Huamei, Theoretical analysis of the integrated development of rural tourism industry under the background of cultural and tourism integration, Resource Development and Market, 2020, 36(04): 421-426. [Google Scholar]
- Song Mingxuan, Xie Chunshan, Comparative analysis of domestic and foreign rural tourism development concepts, processes and models, Journal of Shenyang Agricultural University (Social Science Edition), 2019, 21(04): 385-391. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiaoying, Research on my country’s Rural Tourism Product Development from the Perspective of Industrial Convergence, Reform and Strategy, 2017, 33(09): 182-185. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Ye, Research on my country’s Rural Tourism Development from the Perspective of Global Tourism, China Agricultural Resources and Regionalization, 2017, 38(07): 207-212. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Wei, He Beiting, Innovative model of “beautiful countryside” tourism industrial park, Journal of Northwest Sci-Tech University of Agriculture and Forestry (Social Science Edition), 2016, 16(03): 63-68. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Hua, Yu Jing, Research on the integration and development of rural tourism and cultural and creative industries under the new normal, Economic Issues, 2015 (04): 50-55. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.