E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Santoro, G., Fiano, F., Bertoldi, B, & Ciampi, F. (2019). Big data for business management in the retail industry. Management Decision, 57(8), 1980-1992. [Google Scholar]
- Wei, S. (2021). Analysis of marketing innovation under the new retail mode-taking “Luckin coffee” as an example. E3S Web of Conferences, 235(17), 01074. [Google Scholar]
- Hardesty, D. M., Goodstein, R. C., D Grewal, Miyazaki, A. D., & Kopalle, P. (2014). The accuracy of scanned prices. Journal of Retailing, 90(2), 291-300. [Google Scholar]
- Anthara, I., & Salim, E. (2019). Probability analysis of coffee sales using Markov theory. IOP Conference Series Materials Science and Engineering, 662, 062006. [Google Scholar]
- Nolan, L. (2001). The world’s favorite beverage–coffee–and health. Journal of Herbs Spices & Medicinal Plants, 8(2), 119-159. [Google Scholar]
- Simon, B. (2011). Not going to Starbucks: Boycotts and the out-scouring of politics in the branded world. Journal of Consumer Culture, 11(2), 145-167. [Google Scholar]
- Berger, A. N. (2003). The efficiency effects of a single market for financial services in Europe. European Journal of Operational Research, 150(3), 466-481. [Google Scholar]
- Khodakarami, N., Dirani, K., & Rezaei, F. (2018). Employee engagement: finding a generally accepted measurement scale. Industrial and Commercial Training, 50(6), 305-311. [Google Scholar]
- Grinshpun, H. (2013). Deconstructing a global commodity: coffee, culture, and consumption in japan. Journal of Consumer Culture, 14(3), 343-364. [Google Scholar]
- Quader, S. (2013). Drinking coffee in Europe: A demographic analysis. Social Science Electronic Publishing, 1-34. [Google Scholar]
- Liang, S., Gemming, L., L Wellard, O., & Rangan, A. (2019). Comparison between serving sizes of cakes and muffins sold in Australian supermarkets and coffee shop chains. Nutrition & Dietetics, 76(3), 284-289. [Google Scholar]
- Marty, L., Evans, R., Sheen, F., Humphreys, G., & Robinson, E. (2021). The energy and nutritional content of snacks sold at supermarkets and coffee shops in the UK. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics. https://doi.org/10.1111/jhn.12880 [Google Scholar]
- Feuerstein, S. (2002). Do coffee roasters benefit from high prices of green coffee? International Journal of Industrial Organization, 20(1), 89-118. [Google Scholar]
- International Coffee Organization. (2020). Trade Statistics Tables. https://www.ico.org/. (Accessed 26 June 2021) [Google Scholar]
- Knoema. (2021). Number of Starbucks Stores Globally. https://cn.knoema.com/infographics/kchdsge/number-of-starbucks-stores-globally-1992-2021. (Accessed 26 June 2021) [Google Scholar]
- Business Quant. (2020). Starbucks: Revenue by Product 2020. https://businessquant.com/starbucks-revenue-by-product. (Accessed 26 June 2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.