E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Grossman, G.M. and Krueger, A.B. Environmental impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement. NBER Working Paper, No. 39 14, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Grossman, G.M. Galeotti M, Lanza A. Desperately seeking environmental Kuznets. Environmental Modelling & Software, Vol.20, No. 11: 1379 − 1388, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- WU Zhaodan, Ye Quanliang, Water pollution loads and shifting within China’s inter-province trade. Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol 259, 120879, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Xie Qichang, Xu, Xin, Liu Xiaqing,Is there an EKC between economic growth and smog pollution in China? New evidence from semiparametric spatial autoregressive models, Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 220: 873–883, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Fang-Yan X U, Chen K M. Spatial Correlation and Spatial Spillover Effect on Economic Growth of the Urban Agglomeration in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Economic Forum, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Huajun, Pei Yanfeng An Empirical Test of the Environmental Kuznets Curve of China’s Haze Pollution, Statistical Research, Vol.34,No.3:45–55, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Fu Yunpeng, Ma Shucai, Song Qi, Spatial Econometric Analysis of Regional Carbon Intensity, Statistical Research, Vol.32, No. 6:58–65, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Chao Z, Guo H, Shen T. Evolution Characteristics of China Space Market Integration Based on The Law of One Price and Spatial Dubin Model[J]. Finance & Economics, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Do urbanization and industrialization affect energy intensity in developing countries?[J]. Energy Economics, 2,37(may):52–59,(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Gao Y Q, Yi-Qi H E. Study on Grain Direct Subsidy Efficiency in Main Grain Producing Areas Based on Malmquist TFP Index. Journal of South China Agricultural University (Social Science Edition), (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Oden N Adjusting Moran’I for population tatistics in Medicine 14(1),(1995) [Google Scholar]
- Henderson, J.V., A Storeygard, and D.N. Weil, A Bright Idea for Measuring Economic Growth, American Economic Review, Vol.101,No.3,194–199,(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Letokhov V S, Makarov A A. “Leakage” effect as an exciting mechanism of high vibrational levels of polyatomic molecules by a strong quasi-resonant laser ir field[J]. Optics Communications, 17(3):250–253,(1976) [Google Scholar]
- Org Z. China’s Great Economic Transformation[J]. Cambridge Books, Volume 64,(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Zegeer C, Nabors D, Gelinne D, et al. Pedestrian Safety Strategic Plan: Recommendations for Research and Product Development[J]. Pedestrian Safety, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Sokal R R, Wartenberg D E. A Test Of Spatial Autocorrelation Analysis Using An Isolation-By-Distance Model[J]. Genetics, 105(1):219–237, (1983) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.