E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Zhenhua Wang, Qian Xu, Jinhe Gao. Risk assessment of decision-making stage beautiful village PPP project based on analytic hierarchy process [J]. Journal of East China University of Technology (Social Science), 2019, 38(04): 343-347. [Google Scholar]
- Hui Cao. Status and Orientation of Promoting Cooperation between Government and Social Capital in Agriculture Sector [J]. Reform, 2019(02): 64-73. [Google Scholar]
- Mingli Wang. The Application of PPP Financing Mode to the Rural Complex and its Risk Prevention and Control [J]. Journal of Jilin Financial Research, 2018(06): 50-54. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaofan Wang. Research on PPP Financing Mode of Rural Tourism in Underdeveloped Regions [J]. Chinese & Foreign Entrepreneurs, 2018(14): 49+182. [Google Scholar]
- Lulu He. Application Research of infrastructure PPP mode based on new urbanization in Guizhou Province [D]. Guizhou University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Shengying Duan. Research on the Application of PPP Mode in Rural Tourism Industry [J]. Modern Economic Information, 2018(07): 393. [Google Scholar]
- Chunhong Wu. Study on the Risk Evaluation of the PPP Project of Beautiful Village Construction under the Guidance of Tourism Development [D]. Wuhan University of Technology, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Rui Sun. Study on Government Behavior of the PPP Mode—Tasking Rural Tourism Project of Binzhou Economic and Technological Development Zone as an Example [D]. Shandong University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Yubo Ma, Ailiang Xie. Research on the Promotion and Inheritance of Tea Culture in the Construction of Tea Garden Complex [J]. Journal of Agricultural Management Institute of Ministry of Agriculture and rurial Affairs, 2018(01): 22-24. [Google Scholar]
- Ying Zhang. Use PPP investment to help the construction of rural complex [J]. Contemporary Rural Finance and Economics, 2018(02): 13-14. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.