E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Varavinit S, Shobsngob S, Varanyanond W, Chinachoti P and Naivikul O 2003 Effect of amylose content on gelatinization, retrogradation and pasting properties of flours from different cultivars of Thai rice Starch/Starke 55(9): 410–415 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Noosuk P, Hill S E, Pradipasena P and Mitchell J R 2003 Structure–viscosity relationships for Thai rice starches Starch/Starke 55(8): 337–344 [Google Scholar]
- Ahmad Z S and Munaim M S A 2018 Response surface methodology based optimization of sorbitol production via solid state fermentation process Engineering in Agriculture, Environment and Food [Google Scholar]
- Vasiee A, Behbahani B A, Yazdi F T and Moradi S 2016 Optimization of the production conditions of the lipase produced by Bacillus cereus from rice flour through Plackett-Burman Design (PBD) and response surface methodology (RSM) Microbial Pathogenesis 101: 36-43 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chinma C E, Ilowefah M and Muhammad K 2014 Optimization of rice bran fermentation conditions enhanced by baker’s yeast for extraction of protein concentrate Nigerian Food Journal 32(1): 126-132 [Google Scholar]
- Pankaj J, Arup J D, and Sankar C D 2018 Optimisation of fermentation process for production of black rice wine and evaluation of its phenolic and volatile compounds J. Inst. Brew 92: 290-299 [Google Scholar]
- Francis F, Sabu A, Nampoothiri K M, Ramachandran S, Ghosh S, Szakacs G and Pandey A 2003 Use of response surface methodology for optimizing process parameters for the production of α-amylase by Aspergillus oryzae Biochem. Eng. J. 15: 107–115 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.