E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Maric NP, Jovicic MJ, Mihaljevic M, Miljevic C: Improving Current Treatments for Schizophrenia. Drug development research 2016, 77(7):357–367. [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization. (2013, November 7). Gender Differences in the Epidemiology of Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia. World Health Organization. [Google Scholar]
- Winklbaur B, Ebner N, Sachs G, Thau K, Fischer G: Substance abuse in patients with schizophrenia. Dialogues in clinical neuroscience 2006, 8(1):37–43. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Qing L, Liu L, Zhou L, Zhang F, Gao C, Hu L, Nie S: Sex-dependent association of mineralocorticoid receptor gene (NR3C2) DNA methylation and schizophrenia. Psychiatry research 2020, 292:113318. [Google Scholar]
- Tang L, Zhang Q, Li J, Gu T, Ruan Y, Tang Y, Zhang S, Hu L, Zhao L, Wang G et al: A NR3C2 haplotype increases the risk of alcoholism in schizophrenic patients in Han Chinese population. Psychiatry research 2015, 229(3):1057–1058. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fatjó-Vilas M, Prats C, Pomarol-Clotet E, Lázaro L, Moreno C, González-Ortega I, Lera-Miguel S, Miret S, Muñoz MJ, Ibáñez I et al: Involvement of NRN1 gene in schizophrenia-spectrum and bipolar disorders and its impact on age at onset and cognitive functioning. The world journal of biological psychiatry : the official journal of the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry 2016, 17(2):129–139. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H, Ju G, Wei J, Hu Y, Liu L, Xu Q, Chen Y, Sun Z, Liu S, Yu Y et al: A combined effect of the KPNA3 and KPNB3 genes on susceptibility to schizophrenia. Neuroscience letters 2006, 402(12):173–175. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wei J, Hemmings GP: The KPNA3 gene may be a susceptibility candidate for schizophrenia. Neuroscience research 2005, 52(4):342–346. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Volkow ND: Substance use disorders in schizophrenia--clinical implications of comorbidity. Schizophrenia bulletin 2009, 35(3):469–472. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chan KY, Zhao FF, Meng S, Demaio AR, Reed C, Theodoratou E, Campbell H, Wang W, Rudan I: Urbanization and the prevalence of schizophrenia in China between 1990 and 2010. World psychiatry : official journal of the World Psychiatric Association (WPA) 2015, 14(2):251–252. [Google Scholar]
- Veling W, Hoek HW, Wiersma D, Mackenbach JP: Ethnic identity and the risk of schizophrenia in ethnic minorities: a case-control study. Schizophrenia bulletin 2010, 36(6):1149–1156. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Veling W, Hoek HW, Mackenbach JP: Perceived discrimination and the risk of schizophrenia in ethnic minorities: a case-control study. Social psychiatry and psychiatric epidemiology 2008, 43(12):953–959. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Marcelis M, Takei N, van Os J: Urbanization and risk for schizophrenia: does the effect operate before or around the time of illness onset? Psychological medicine 1999, 29(5):1197–1203. [Google Scholar]
- Pedersen CB, Mortensen PB: Urbanization and traffic related exposures as risk factors for schizophrenia. BMC psychiatry 2006, 6:2. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- McCorvy JD, Roth BL: Structure and function of serotonin G protein-coupled receptors. Pharmacology & therapeutics 2015, 150:129–142. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Meltzer HY, Massey BW: The role of serotonin receptors in the action of atypical antipsychotic drugs. Current opinion in pharmacology 2011, 11(1):59–67. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Shimizu S, Mizuguchi Y, Ohno Y: Improving the treatment of schizophrenia: role of 5-HT receptors in modulating cognitive and extrapyramidal motor functions. CNS & neurological disorders drug targets 2013, 12(6):861–869. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Baloch J, Sohail MF, Sarwar HS, Kiani MH, Khan GM, Jahan S, Rafay M, Chaudhry MT, Yasinzai M, Shahnaz G: Self-Nanoemulsifying Drug Delivery System (SNEDDS) for Improved Oral Bioavailability of Chlorpromazine: In Vitro and In Vivo Evaluation. Medicina (Kaunas, Lithuania) 2019, 55(5). [Google Scholar]
- Rani S, Rana R, Saraogi GK, Kumar V, Gupta U: Self-Emulsifying Oral Lipid Drug Delivery Systems: Advances and Challenges. AAPS PharmSciTech 2019, 20(3):129. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- McFarlane WR: Family Interventions for Schizophrenia and the Psychoses: A Review. Family process 2016, 55(3):460–482. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pharoah F, Mari J, Rathbone J, Wong W: Family intervention for schizophrenia. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2010(12):Cd000088. [Google Scholar]
- Hofmann SG, Smits JA: Cognitive-behavioral therapy for adult anxiety disorders: a meta-analysis of randomized placebo-controlled trials. The Journal of clinical psychiatry 2008, 69(4):621–632. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.