E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Liu Liu, Qingzhu Zhou, Zhuo Gong, Boyan Liu, Bin Yang, Xian Zhao. Characteristics and manufacturing technology of collagen/inorganic materials to construct tissue engineering bone [J]. China Tissue Engineering Research, 2021,25 (04): 607-613. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhao, Haoqun Hong, Jia Liu, Junjie Cai, Liangang Xiao, Wanyi Tan, Yidong Liu. Teaching exploration of research-oriented polymer materials and engineering specialty experiments under the background of new engineering [J]. Guangdong Chemical Industry, 2020,47(16): 239+254. [Google Scholar]
- Jing Zhang, Zhi Li, Xiao-Lin Qi, De-Yi Wang. Recent Progress on Metal–Organic Framework and Its Derivatives as Novel Fire Retardants to Polymeric Materials[J]. Nano-Micro Letters, 2020,12(1). [Google Scholar]
- Jun Deng. Research on the use of nanomaterials to kill drug-resistant bacteria and promote wound healing [C]. Antibacterial Industry Branch of National Health Industry Enterprise Management Association, School of Life Science and Technology, Beijing University of Chemical Technology, Beijing Laboratory of Biomedical Materials. 2018 (3rd) Antimicrobial Science and Technology Forum Paper Abstract Collection. Antibacterial Industry Branch of National Health Industry Enterprise Management Association, School of Life Science and Technology, Beijing University of Chemical Technology, Beijing Laboratory of Biomedical Materials: Antimicrobial Industry Branch of National Health Industry Enterprise Management Association, 2018: 289. [Google Scholar]
- Weilu Cheng. Preparation and performance study of natural polymer-based multifunctional hemostatic composite dressing [D]. Harbin Institute of Technology, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Guangqian Lan. Development and performance study of chitosan/gelatin composite hemostatic material [D]. Southwest University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Jingting Gao. Preparation and biological activity of chitosan-zinc oxide composite antibacterial dressing [D]. Wuhan University of Technology, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Yanhong Zhou, Tong Hao, Junjie Li, Lanlan Feng, Wenhui Zhang. Development and biological effect evaluation of a new nano-silver-based anti-infective dressing [J]. Military Medicine, 2016, 40 (06): 497-501. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Li. Preparation and performance study of regenerated silk fibroin silver-loaded wound dressing [D]. Chongqing Medical University, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Ulanhas. Development and preliminary experimental study of hollow activated carbon fibernano-silver composite dressing [D]. Second Military Medical University, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Jing Cui. Research on electrospun PVA-SbQ/zein drug-loaded nanofiber wound healing material [D]. Jiangnan University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Yuyu Qiu. Structure construction of multi-layer composite wound dressing and its effect on wound healing mechanism [D]. Jiangnan University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Xingze Li. Preparation of Sesamol-CA/Zein Composite Nanofiber Membrane and Evaluation of Wound Healing Function [D]. Northwest Sci-Tech University of Agriculture and Forestry, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Bettencourt Ana, Gonçalves Lídia M, Gramacho Ana C, Vieira Adriana, Rolo Dora, Martins Carla, Assunção Ricardo, Alvito Paula, Silva Maria João, Louro Henriqueta. Analysis of the Characteristics and Cytotoxicity of Titanium Dioxide Nanomaterials Following Simulated In Vitro Digestion.[J]. Nanomaterials (Basel, Switzerland), 2020,10(8). [Google Scholar]
- Weizong Weng. Study on the treatment of infectious bone defects and wound scars after open fractures with carbon nanomaterials [D]. Second Military Medical University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- MENG Hui-ping; LI Dong-li; Yang Yan-ze, Calcium and Human Health, Studies of Trace Elements and Health, Vol. 27, No.5, 2010.9, 65-67 [Google Scholar]
- Zhenkun Zhang, Zhe Li, Ya Li, Yingying Wang, Yaping Wang, Xinkui Zhou, Shanshan Ma, Fangxia Guan. Application of alginate-based hydrogel/dressing in wound healing: continuous, dynamic and sequential release [J]. China Tissue Engineering Research, 2021, 25 (04): 638-643. [Google Scholar]
- Hui Zhang. Preparation of zinc-based/polyquaternium-based antibacterial hydrogel and its use as a wound dressing [D]. Qingdao University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- https://m.sohu.com/a/191206111_609505/ [Google Scholar]
- Marina Czerner, Mariano Prudente, Josefa Fabiana Martucci, Federico Rueda, Laura Alejandra Fasce. Mechanical behavior of cold-water fish gelatin gels crosslinked with 1,4-butanediol diglycidyl ether[J]. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2020,137(34). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.