E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Grzybowski A, Kanclerz P, Tsubota K, et al. A review on the epidemiology of myopia in school children worldwide[J]. BMC ophthalmology, 2020, 20(1): 1-11. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wang S K, Guo Y, Liao C, et al. Incidence of and factors associated with myopia and high myopia in Chinese children, based on refraction without cycloplegia[J]. JAMA ophthalmology, 2018, 136(9): 1017-1024. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tideman J W L, Polling J R, Hofman A, et al. Environmental factors explain socioeconomic prevalence differences in myopia in 6-year-old children[J]. British Journal of Ophthalmology, 2018, 102(2): 243-247. [Google Scholar]
- Walline J J, Walker M K, Mutti D O, et al. Effect of high add power, medium add power, or single-vision contact lenses on myopia progression in children: the BLINK randomized clinical trial[J]. Jama, 2020, 324(6): 571-580. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hou W, Norton T T, Hyman L, et al. Axial elongation in myopic children and its association with myopia progression in the Correction of Myopia Evaluation Trial (COMET)[J]. Eye & contact lens, 2018, 44(4): 248. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Theophanous C, Modjtahedi B S, Batech M, et al. Myopia prevalence and risk factors in children[J]. Clinical ophthalmology (Auckland, NZ), 2018(12): 1581-1589. [Google Scholar]
- Saxena R, Vashist P, Tandon R, et al. Incidence and progression of myopia and associated factors in urban school children in Delhi: The North India Myopia Study (NIM Study)[J]. PloS one, 2017, 12(12): 7-15. [Google Scholar]
- Wen L, Cao Y, Cheng Q, et al. Objectively measured near work, outdoor exposure and myopia in children[J]. British Journal of Ophthalmology, 2020, 104(11): 1542-1547. [Google Scholar]
- Mak C Y, Yam J C, Chen L J, et al. Epidemiology of myopia and prevention of myopia progression in children in East Asia: a review[J]. Hong Kong Med J, 2018, 24(6): 602-609. [Google Scholar]
- Yam JC, Tang SM, Kam KW, et al. High prevalence of myopia in children and their parents in Hong Kong Chinese Population: the Hong Kong Children Eye Study[J]. Acta ophthalmologica, 2020, 98(5): 639-648. [Google Scholar]
- Wei S, Li S M, An W, et al. Safety and efficacy of low-dose atropine eyedrops for the treatment of myopia progression in Chinese children: a randomized clinical trial[J]. JAMA ophthalmology, 2020, 138(11): 1178-1184. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hsu C C, Huang N, Lin P Y, et al. Risk factors for myopia progression in second-grade primary school children in Taipei: a population-based cohort study[J]. British Journal of Ophthalmology, 2017, 101(12): 1611-1617. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Y Y, Li S M, Li S Y, et al. Effect of uncorrection versus full correction on myopia progression in 12-year-old children[J]. Graefe's Archive for Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology, 2017, 255(1): 189-195. [Google Scholar]
- Dong L, Kang Y K, Li Y, et al. Prevalence and time trends of myopia in children and adolescents in China: A Systemic Review and Meta-Analysis[J]. Retina, 2020, 40(3): 399-411. [Google Scholar]
- Tideman J W L, Polling J R, Jaddoe V W V, et al. Environmental risk factors can reduce axial length elongation and myopia incidence in 6-to 9-year-old children[J]. Ophthalmology, 2019, 126(1): 127-136. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wong K, Dahlmann-Noor A. Myopia and its progression in children in London, UK: a retrospective evaluation[J]. Journal of optometry, 2020, 13(3): 146-154. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.