E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Sustainable Development and Industrial Transformation|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Sso A, Mol A, Xlm B, et al. Retinal Thickness and Micro-vascular Changes in Children With Sickle Cell Disease Evaluated by Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) and OCT Angiography[J]. American Journal of Ophthalmology, 2020, 209:88-98. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Ye J, Shen M, et al. Photoreceptor Degeneration is Correlated With the Deterioration of Macular Retinal Sensitivity in High Myopia[J]. Investigative ophthalmology & visual science, 2019, 60(8):2800. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ong S S, Linz M O, X Li, et al. Retinal Thickness and Microvascular Changes in Children with Sickle Cell Disease Evaluated by Optical Coherence Tomography and Optical Coherence Tomography Angiography[J]. American Journal of Ophthalmology, 2019, 209. [Google Scholar]
- Peng-Fei Z, Yue-Hua Z, Jing Z, et al. Analysis of Macular and Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer Thickness in Children with Refractory Amblyopia after Femtosecond Laser-assisted Laser In situ Keratomileusis: A Retrospective Study[J]. Chinese medical journal, 2017, 130(18):2234-2240. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Niu Lili and Hu Junxi. Changes of macular retinal thickness and visual function in patients with rhegmatogenous retinal detachment after vitrectomy and silicone oil tamponade[J]. journal of xinxiang medical college, 2019, 036(007):657-661. [Google Scholar]
- Goh J P, Koh V, Chan Y H, et al. Macular Ganglion Cell and Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer Thickness in Children With Refractive Errors—An Optical Coherence Tomography Study[J]. Journal of Glaucoma, 2017:619-625. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kuddusi T, Murat K. Retinal and Choroidal Thickness in Patients with High Myopia without Maculopathy[J]. Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences, 2017, 33(6):1438-1443. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Abe R, Sakurai M, Hoshi F, et al. Surgical outcome of vitrectomy for macular hole retinal detachment in high myopia with peeling of internal limiting membrane and silicone oil tamponade[J]. Folia Japonica De Ophthalmologica Clinica, 2017, 10(4):283-288. [Google Scholar]
- Wei-Qin, Liu, Dan-Dan, et al. Topographic distribution features of the choroidal and retinal nerve fiber layer thickness in Wenzhou schoolaged children[J]. International Journal of Ophthalmology, 2020, v.13(03):106-113. [Google Scholar]
- Lou Lei Fang, Hu Meijun. Application of optical coherence tomography in macular degeneration of high myopia [J]. International Journal of Ophthalmology, 2018, v.18(05):178-181. [Google Scholar]
- Lin P W, Chang H W, Poon Y C. Retinal Thickness Asymmetry in Highly Myopic Eyes with Early Stage of Normal-Tension Glaucoma[J]. Journal of Ophthalmology, 2021, 2021(11):1-9. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu-Jian, Zhu M Y, Wang P, et al. Analysis of macular microvasculature and thickness after ICL implantation in patients with myopia using optical coherence tomography[J]. International Journal of Ophthalmology, 2020, v.13(12):112-118. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Li V V, Smoliakova G P, Egorov V V, et al. Relevance of the Problem of Myopia in School-age Children with Signs of Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Dysplasia[J]. Ophthalmology in Russia, 2018, 15(2S):58-64. [Google Scholar]
- Yung-Sung L, Lai-Chu S, Chang S H, et al. Macular Structures, Optical Components, and Visual Acuity in Preschool Children after Intravitreal Bevacizumab or Laser Treatment[J]. American Journal of Ophthalmology, 2018, 192:20-30. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ye J A, Park Y Y, Park S H, et al. Long term change of the optic disc and OCT parameters during myopic shift in children with large cup to disc ratio[J]. PLoS ONE, 2020, 15(7):e0235621. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.