E3S Web Conf.
Volume 295, 2021International Scientific Forum on Sustainable Development and Innovation (WFSDI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Sustainable Development and Ecology|
|Published online||26 July 2021|
- UN Sustainable Development Goals Report 2020. https://unstats.un.org/sdgs/indicators/database [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Gruza, E. Ya. Rankova, Fluctuations and Climate Change in Russia. Izv. RAS. Physics of the Atmosphere and Ocean 39(2) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- O.D. Sirotenko, A.D. Kleshchenko, V.N. Pavlova, E.V. Abashina, A.K. Semendyaev, Agrofizika 3, 31 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Olgarenko, T.A. Kapustina, I.M. Avanesyan, Cyclicity of climatic indicators and their impact on the ecological and reclamation state of agricultural landscapes in the Russian Federation (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Allan, L. Pereira, M. Smith, Crop evapotranspiration Guidelines for computing crop water requirements-FAO Irrigation and drainage paper 56 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Water Saving in Agriculture – Irrig. and Drain J. 69, 4 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Hisey, Irrig. and Green Ind. J, 24, 2, p. 28 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. Fair, Irrig. and Green Ind. J. 24, 2, p. 32 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Olgarenko (ed.), Rationing of water consumption and irrigation regimes for agricultural crops for natural and climatic zones of the Central, Volga, Ural, Siberian and North Caucasian federal districts of the Russian Federation. Guidelines. Kolomna: FGBNU VNII “Raduga”, 108 p. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Svoboda, B.A. Fuchs, IDMP, Integrated. (2016). Handbook of Drought Indicators and Indices. URL: https://library.wmo.int/doc_num.php?explnum_id=3192 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.