E3S Web Conf.
Volume 296, 20211st International Conference on Environmental Sustainability Management and Green Technologies (ESMGT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Resource Conservation and Sustainable Consumption and Production Patterns|
|Published online||28 July 2021|
- Y.S. Romen, Bulletin of the Railway Research Institute, 1, 17 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Concept of lubrication development in the wheel/rail system, Russian Railways, 75 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Romen, O.A. Suslov, A.A. Belyaev, Bulletin of the Railway Research Institute, 76(6), 354 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Pevzner, Bulletin of the Railway Research Institute (Bulletin of VNIIZHT), 79(4), 209 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Pevzner, A.V. Zamukhovsky, Bulletin of the Railway Research Institute (Bulletin of VNIIZHT), 9, 26 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Research of the track and rolling stock interaction in the USA, World Railways, 9, 45 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Zakharov, I.A. Zharov, I.A. Komarovsky, Collection of reports of the International Conference of the International Heavy Haul Association “Problems of the wheel and rail interaction”, 1, 221 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Parakhnenko, Analysis of interaction forces in the wheel/rail contact in different frictional options, 2(61), 54 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Utility Patent. No. 2220410 RF B61K 13/00 Tribometer. Puzanov V.A., Dobrynin L.K., Kossov B.C., Panin Yu.A., Khalyavin V.S., Gapchenko V.P., Chizhikov A.P. Priority 25/09/2002. Publ. on 27/12/2003, 36 [Google Scholar]
- I.L Parakhnenko., S.G. Akkerman, Transport of Ural. Yekaterinburg: UrGUPS, 2(41), 58 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- UM. - Elektron. Journal - Computational Mechanics Laboratory (2019) http://www.umlab.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Modelling of rail vehicle dynamics/User Guideline “Universal Mechanism 8” (2016) http://www.umlab.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Simon D. Iwnicki, The Manchester benchmarks for rail vehicle simulation (1999) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Parakhnenko, Transport of Ural. Yekaterinburg: UrGUPS, 2(61), 54 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Parakhnenko, S.G. Akkerman, Development of infrastructure and logistics technologies in transport systems (Railtrans-2019): Collection of works of the Third International Scientific and Practical Conference. Part 1 Development of transport infrastructure and transportation management. St. Petersburg : FGBOU VO PGUPS, 367 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Pevzner, U. Romen, K. Shapetko, Control of energy aspects of track and rolling stock interaction, MATEC Web of Conferences, 239, 01044 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.