E3S Web Conf.
Volume 298, 20211st International Congress on Coastal Research (ICCR 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Oceanography, Coastal Ecology, and Resources|
|Published online||05 August 2021|
- M. Kennish and H. Paerl, “Coastal Lagoons,” Marine Science, pp. 1–15, Jun. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Kennish, Ed., “Encyclopedia of Estuaries.” Encyclopedia of Earth Sciences Series (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Snoussi et al, “Effects of the construction of dams on the water and sediment fluxes of the Moulouya and the Sebou Rivers, Morocco,” Regional Environmental Change, vol. 3, no. 1–3, pp. 5–12, Dec. (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. B. Korman et al, “Spatially distributed simulations of dry and wet season sediment yields: A case study in the lower Rio Loco watershed, Puerto Rico,” Journal of South American Earth Sciences, vol. 103, p. 102717, Nov (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Raji et al, Von Grafenstein, and A. Poujol, “Climate and tectonic-driven sedimentary infill of a lagoon as revealed by high resolution seismic and core data (the Nador lagoon, NE Morocco),” Marine Geology, vol. 398, pp. 99–111, Apr. (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Bloundi et al, “Heavy metal contamination of coastal lagoon sediments by anthropogenic activities: the case of Nador (East Morocco),” Environmental Geology, vol. 56, no. 5, pp. 833–843, Jan. (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ABHM (Agence du basin hydraulique de la Moulouya). Étude de protection du Grand Nador contre l’inondation. Rapport, 150 p. (2009). [Google Scholar]
- B. Oujidi et al, “Seasonal and Spatial Patterns of Ecotoxicological Indices of Trace Elements in Superficial Sediments of the Marchica Lagoon Following Restoration Actions during the Last Decade,” Diversity, vol. 13, no. 2, p. 51, Jan. (2021). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Sutherland, “Bed sediment-associated trace metals in an urban stream, Oahu, Hawaii,” Environmental Geology, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 611–627, Apr. (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Hakanson, “An ecological risk index for aquatic pollution control.a sedimentological approach,” Water Research, vol. 14, no. 8, pp. 975–1001, Jan. (1980). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Tomlinson et al, “Problems in the assessment of heavy-metal levels in estuaries and the formation of a pollution index,” Helgoländer Meeresuntersuchungen, vol. 33, no. 1–4, pp. 566–575, Mar. (1980). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Rudnick and S. Gao, “Composition of the Continental Crust,” Treatise on Geochemistry, pp. 1–64, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- D. D. MacDonald et al, “Development and Evaluation of Consensus-Based Sediment Quality Guidelines for Freshwater Ecosystems,” Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 20–31, Jun. (2000). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- LNESP (Laboratoire National des Etudes et de Surveillance de la Pollution), Département de l’Environnement. Rapport Mise à jour du Bilan de Base National d’émissions/Rejets de Polluants (BBN). In MEDPOL program for the assessment and control of marine pollution in the Mediterranean, Report 88 pp. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V. Re et al, “Identifying the effects of human pressure on groundwater quality to support water management strategies in coastal regions: A multi-tracer and statistical approach (Bou-Areg region, Morocco),” Science of The Total Environment, vol. 500–501, pp. 211–223, Dec. (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Snoussi, “Review of certain basic elements for the assessment of environmental flows in the Lower Moulouya.” IUCN International Union for Conservation of Nature, Gland (2004). [Google Scholar]
- B. BussiÈre, “Acid Mine Drainage From Abandoned Mine Sites: Problematic and Reclamation Approaches,” Advances in Environmental Geotechnics, pp. 111–125, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- K. Azzeddine and T. El Hassan, “Assessment of Metallic Contamination of Water Resources in the Area Around the Abandoned Mining Site of Ouixane (North East Morocco),” Proceedings of the 4th Edition of International Conference on Geo-IT and Water Resources 2020, Geo-IT and Water Resources 2020, Mar. (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lakrim et al, “Application Géomatique Pour La Cartographie De La Vulnérabilité Environnementale Engendrée Par Les Déchets Miniers De La Mine Ferrifere De Nador (Nord-est du Maroc),” European Scientific Journal, ESJ, vol. 12, no. 15, p. 287, May (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.