E3S Web Conf.
Volume 299, 20214th Annual International Conference on Energy Development and Environmental Protection (EDEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Science and Technology|
|Published online||05 August 2021|
- Zhiqiang, L. No affiliated operation of dangerous goods transport vehicles. People's daily, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Bo, P. The Ministry of transport circulates the relevant contents of Measures for the Administration of Road Transport Safety of Dangerous Goods and answers questions. Ministry of transport, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- GB15603-1995, General Rules for Storage of Hazardous Chemicals. [Google Scholar]
- China traffic industry standard JT/T451-2009, Requirements of Oil Spill Equipment in Port and Wharf. [Google Scholar]
- Bao-cheng, M. Establish the public security hidden danger investigation and safety prevention and control system. Party School of the CPC Central Committee, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- On August 12, 1989, the Huangdao Oil Depot was struck by lightning, caught fire and exploded. Extraordinary daily, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Chong-hang, T. Explosion site in Dalian Xingang: oil pipe is still leaking. New Beijing News, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- CNOOC Bohai Bay oil spill in 2011. Safety management network, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Investigation report on leakage and explosion accident of Sinopec Donghuang oil pipeline. China government website, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A particularly serious fire and explosion accident in Ruihai dangerous goods warehouse on August 12, Tianjin Port. Safety management network, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Jiangsu Deqiao storage Co., Ltd. Investigation on the causes of “4-22” major fire accident and preventive measures. Emergency management in China, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Spontaneous combustion caused by long term illegal storage of hazardous waste. Report on investigation of the explosion of sound water in Jiangsu Province. Agricultural chemical market news, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Wujun, H. Escorting G20 summit in Hangzhou. Emergency management in China, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- The middle wing rescue team of Yongkang pioneer civil defense rescue team is in emergency. Tencent, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Q/YZY301-2019, Technical specification for emergency disposal of hazardous chemicals leakage. [Google Scholar]
- Measures of the people’s Republic of China for the prevention and control ofpollution of river water by ships. Order No.25 of the Ministry of communications in 2015, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- CB18188.1-2000, Oil Spill Dispersant. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.