E3S Web Conf.
Volume 299, 20214th Annual International Conference on Energy Development and Environmental Protection (EDEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Science and Technology|
|Published online||05 August 2021|
- Peng Daogang, Guan Xinlei, Qi Erjiang, et al. Design of Remote PTZ Control System for Patrol Robot[J]. Electric Drive, 2018, 48(11): 43–47. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Junjie, Jiang Lan. The Image Recognition System of Relaying Plate in Electric Power System[J]. Journal of Beijing Union University, 2004(2): 60–64. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Yuansheng, Chen Qiang, Xiong Xiaofu, et al. An intelligent verification method for relay protection pressed board[J]. Journal of Chongqing University, 2015, 38(6): 91–98. [Google Scholar]
- He Ping, Yin Rui. An Adjustment Method of Image Barrel Geometry Distortion Based on Arc Surface Mapping[J]. Journal of Shanghai Electric Technology, 2009, 2(2): 25–27. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Fuqiang, Hu Kun, Zhang Guangjun. Correcting Distortion Of Camera Lens With Collinear Points[J]. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2006, (9): 174–177. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Quan, Liu Shangqian, Wang Huifeng. A Real-time Distortion Correction Method with Concentric Circles as Onsite Standard[J]. Opto-Electronic Engineering, 2009, 36(10): 81–85. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hongping, Cao Guohua, Li Zhenhui, et al. Study of Distortion Correction of Image Based on BP Neural Network[J]. Journal of Changchun University of Science and Technology(Natural Science Edition), 2009, 32(4): 653–656. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaowei. Research on Path Planning Strategies for Indoor Autonomous Navigation Wheeled Robot[D]. Hcfci Ulliversity ofTecllnology, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Zhan-bin, ZHAO Hui, Tao Wei, et al. Barrel Distortion Correction of Wide-angle Lens Based on Spline Function[J]. Opto-Electronic Engineering, 2008, 221(4): 140–144. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Diansheng. Distortion measurement and correction method of wide-angle lens[J]. Journal of Electronic Measurement and Instrumentation, 2015, 29(8): 1210–1215. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.