E3S Web Conf.
Volume 299, 20214th Annual International Conference on Energy Development and Environmental Protection (EDEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Science and Technology|
|Published online||05 August 2021|
- L. Zhong, G. Wei, Y. Li, et al. Experimental study on the effect of surface texture shape on the tribological properties of cone bit bearing. J. Lubrication and sealing, 45 (3): 27–32(2020) [Google Scholar]
- X.H. Xiao, S. Chen, T. Guo, et al. Effect of ceramic film on friction and wear properties of cone bit sliding bearing. J. Metal heat treatment, 41 (10): 75–79(2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. He, M.Y. Li, G.R. Wang, et al. Comparative analysis of three processing methods for surface texture of cone bit bearing. J. Surface technology, 47 (3): 28–35(2018) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Wu, D.K. Ma. Particularity and main research direction of cone bit sliding bearing. J. Petroleum machinery, 29 (4): 52–54(2001) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang. Improved design of lubrication device for cone bit. J. Mining technology, 11 (6): 80–81(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Z.Q. Huang, X.F. Wang, X.F. Tu, et al. Failure analysis of sliding bearing of three cone bit. J. Journal of Southwest Petroleum University (Natural Science Edition), 30 (3): 136–138(2008) [Google Scholar]
- H.Q. Xiao, S.H. Liu, Y. Chen, et al. Tribological properties of four bearing steels in water-based mud. J. Journal of mechanical engineering, 54 (13): 153–158(2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Hertz. On the contact of elastic solids. J. Reine and angewandte Mathematik, 94: 156–171(1882) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bhushan. Introduction to tribology. New York: John Wiley&Sons, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Greenwood, J.B.P. Williamson. Contact of nominally flat surfaces. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London Series-A, 295(1442): 300–319(1966) [Google Scholar]
- W.R. Chang, I. Etsion, D.B. Bogy. An elastic-plastic model for the contact of rough surfaces. Journal of Tribology-Transactions of the ASME, 109(2): 257–263(1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.W. Zhao, D.M. Maietta, L. Chang. An asperity microcontact model incorporating the transition from elastic deformation to fully plastic flow. Journal of TribologyTransactions of the ASME, 122(1): 86–93(2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Kogut, I. Etsion. Elastic-plastic contact analysis of a sphere and a rigid flat. Journal of Applied Mechanics-Transactions of the ASME, 69(5): 657–662(2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kadin, Y. Kligerman, I. Etsion. Unloading an elastic-plastic contact of rough surfaces. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 54(12): 2652–2674(2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Beheshti, M.M. Khonsari. Asperity micro-contact models as applied to the deformation of rough line contact. Tribology International, 52(8): 61–74(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Wang, J.M. Block, W.W. Chen, et al. A multilevel model for elastic-plastic contact between a sphere and a flat rough surface. Journal of Tribology, 131(2): 021409(2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Greenwood, J.H. Tripp. The Elastic contact of rough spheres. Journal of Applied Mechanics, 34(1): 153–159(1967) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Q. Xu, G.Z. Lv. Research on the prediction method of contact fatigue crack initiation life of aviation gear. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 21(4): 473–476(2003) [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Liu, W.Y. Zhang. Selection and Application of Cold Work Die Steel. Forging Technology, 32(6): 13–17(2007) [Google Scholar]
- W.Z. Li, Y.Q. Xu, J. Sun, et al. Elastic-plastic loading and unloading multilevel contact model for rough surfaces. China Surface Engineering, 28(4): 39–46(2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.