E3S Web Conf.
Volume 299, 20214th Annual International Conference on Energy Development and Environmental Protection (EDEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Science and Technology|
|Published online||05 August 2021|
- Deng Y.K., Zhao F.J., Wang Y.: ‘Brief analysis on the development and application of spacebome SAR’, Journal of Radars, 2012, 1(1), pp. 1–9. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, H., Zhao F.J., Deng, Y.K.: ‘Development and application of the millimeter wave SAR’, Journal of Infrared Millimeter Waves, 2015, 34(4), pp. 452–459. [Google Scholar]
- Ballagh, P.C.: ‘Microwave power modules: now and in the future’, Vacuum Electronics Conference, pp.224–225, 2-4 May 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Smith, C., Armstrong, C., Duthie, J.: ‘The Microwave Power Module: A Versatile Building Block for High-Power Transmitters’, Proc. IEEE, 1999, 87(5), pp. 717–735. [Google Scholar]
- Duggal, R., Donald, A., Schoemehl, T.: ‘Technological Evolution of the Microwave Power Module (MPM)’, Vacuum Electronics Conference, 2009. IVEC '09. IEEE International. [Google Scholar]
- Jin, H.W., Zhang, L., Qin, L., et al.: ‘Status and development of MPM’, Electronic Measurement & Instruments (ICEMI), 13th IEEE International Conference, Yangzhou, China, October 2017, pp. 35–40. [Google Scholar]
- Dong, G., Hu, B.X., Xiao, X.: ‘Study on influence of electric power conductor circuitson traveling wave tube amplifier phase stability’, Journal of Electronics & Information Technology, 2017, 39(2), pp. 504–508 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.