E3S Web Conf.
Volume 299, 20214th Annual International Conference on Energy Development and Environmental Protection (EDEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Science and Technology|
|Published online||05 August 2021|
- C. Polsky, R. Neff and B. Yarnal, Global Environmental Change, 17 3–4 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Kyung, C. Eun-Sung, S. Jin-Young and S.L. Kil, Science of the Total Environment, 409 24(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Lin, B. Liu, Y. Wu and S. Peng, Acta Scientiarum Naturalium Universitatis Sunyatseni, 57 8–16 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Liu and Y. Chen, Journal of Yangtze River Scientific Research Institute, 33 10–17 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhi and H. Xue, Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation, 38 322–329 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Li, H. Wang, J. Tong and S. Liu, Resources Science, 36 84–93 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shan and L. Wu, Shandong Water Resources, 04 36–37 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Longkou Bureau of Statistics, Longkou Statistical Yearbook (2009-2018) [Google Scholar]
- Longkou Water Resources Bureau, Longkou Water Resources Bulletin (2008-2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.