E3S Web Conf.
Volume 299, 20214th Annual International Conference on Energy Development and Environmental Protection (EDEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Science and Technology|
|Published online||05 August 2021|
- Lazaroiu G. C., Dumbrava V., Leva S., et al. Virtual power plant with energy storage optimized in an electricity market approach[A]. 2015 International Conference on Clean Electrical Power[C] Taormina, Italy, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- G. Wang, J. Zhao, F. Wen, Y. Xue and G. Ledwich. Dispatch Strategy of PHEVs to Mitigate Selected Patterns of Seasonally Varying Outputs From Renewable Generation[J].IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 2015, 6(2): 627–639. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hu Zechun, Song Yonghua, Xu Zhiwei, Luo Zhuowei, Zhan Kaiqiao, Jia Long. Impacts and Utilization of Electric Vehicles Integration Into Power Systems[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2012,32(4):1–10+25. [Google Scholar]
- K. Srikanth Reddy, Lokesh Kumar Panwar, Rajesh Kumar, Bijaya Ketan Panigrahi. Distributed resource scheduling in smart grid with electric vehicle deployment using fireworks algorithm[J]. Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy, 2016,4(2). [Google Scholar]
- Sun Guoqiang Yuan Zhi Geng Tianxiang Wang Yun Wei Zhinong Zang Haixiang. Robust Stochastic Optimal Dispatching of Virtual Power Plant Containing Plug-in Electric Vehicles[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2017,41(06):44–50+79. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Hua Liang Zuofang Xue Qiangzhong Zheng Fang Xiao Yuhan. Economic dispatch of wind/pv/gas/storage virtual power plant based on time-of-use power price[J]. Acta Energiae Solaris Sinica, 2020,41(8):115–122. [Google Scholar]
- Tan Z.F., Fan, W., Li H.F., et al. Dispatching optimization model of gas-electricity virtual power plant considering uncertainty based on robust stochastic optimization theory [J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2020, 247: 119–106. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Lan, Wang Ji, Tang Longjun, Liu Shen, Huang Chao. Robust Stochastic Optimal Dispatching of Integrated Energy Systems Considering Refined Power-to-Gas Model[J]. Power System Technology, 2019, 43(01):116–126. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.