E3S Web Conf.
Volume 299, 20214th Annual International Conference on Energy Development and Environmental Protection (EDEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy Science and Technology|
|Published online||05 August 2021|
- Das, R., Wang Y., Putrus, G., Kotter, R., Warmerdam, J. Multi-objective techno-economic-environmental optimisation of electric vehicle for energy services[J]. Applied Energy, 2020, 257:113965. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Amjad, A. Ahmad, M. H. Rehmani, and T. Umer, A Review of EVs charging: From the perspective of energy optimization, optimization approaches, and charging techniques[J]. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, vol. 62, pp. 386–417, Jul. 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. W. Hadley and A. A. Tsvetkova. Potential Impacts of Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles on Regional Power Generation[J]. The Electricity Journal. 2009, 22(10): 56–68. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, S. Zhou, J. An, Q. Kang, Demand-Side Management Optimization in Electric Vehicles Battery Swapping Service[J]. IEEE Access, 2019, 7: 95224–95232. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yi, M. Shirk. Data-driven optimal charging decision making for connected and automated electric vehicles: A personal usage scenario[J]. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies. 2018, 86: 37–58. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiao L., Mandayam N.B., Poor H.V.. Prospect Theoretic Analysis of Energy Exchange Among Microgrids[J]. Ieee T Smart Grid. 2015;6(1):63–72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Pan, E. J. Yao, D. MacKenzie. Modeling EV charging choice considering risk attitudes and attribute non-attendance[J]. Transportation Research Part C-Emerging Technologies. 2019, 102:60–72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma Jian, Sun Xiuxia. Modified value function in prospect theory based on utility curve[J]. Information and Control, 2011, 40(4):501–506X. [Google Scholar]
- K. Qian, C. Zhou, M. Allan, and Y. Yuan, Modeling of Load Demand Due to EV Battery Charging in Distribution Systems[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. 2011,26(2): 802–810. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.