E3S Web Conf.
Volume 299, 20214th Annual International Conference on Energy Development and Environmental Protection (EDEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Science and Engineering|
|Published online||05 August 2021|
- Ingemar Hansson. A new set of pH-scales and standard buffers for sea water. Deep Sea Research and Oceanographic Abstracts. 1973, 20(5):479–491. [Google Scholar]
- Dickson, A.G. and Riley, J.P.. The estimation of acid dissociation constants in seawater media from potentiometric titrations with strong base.I. The ionic product of water(Kw). Marine Chemistry, 1979,7:89–99. [Google Scholar]
- DelValls T.A., Dickson A.G.. The pH of buffers based on 2-amino-2-hydroxymethyl-1,3-propanediol(tris) in synthetic sea water. Deep-Sea Research. 1998,45(8):1541–1554. [Google Scholar]
- Dickson A.G. The measurement of seawater pH. Marine Chemistry, 1993,44:131–142. [Google Scholar]
- Waters Jason F., “Measurement of Seawater pH: A Theoretical and Analytical Investigation". Open Access Dissertations, 2012:908. [Google Scholar]
- Chaoying Shi, Hongyu Xiu, Xiaohui Zhang, Yan Luo, Hong Zhao. Research on reference materials for measuring seawater pH by Potentiometric method. Proceedings of academic exchange meeting on meteorological, Hydrological and marine instruments in February 2019. 68–74. [Google Scholar]
- Dickson, A.G.. Standard potential of the reaction: AgCl(s) + :H2(g) = Ag(s) + HCl(aq), and the standard acidity constant of the ion HSO- in synthetic sea water from 275.15 to 318.15 K. Chem. Themodyn. 1990,22:113–127. [Google Scholar]
- Dickson A.G. pH buffers for sea water media based on the total hydrogen ion concentration scale. Deep-Sea Research. 1993,40:107–118. [Google Scholar]
- General principles and statistical principles of certified reference materials [S] (jjf1343-2012), 2012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.