E3S Web Conf.
Volume 299, 20214th Annual International Conference on Energy Development and Environmental Protection (EDEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Environmental Science and Engineering|
|Published online||05 August 2021|
- Zhang Dong, Chen Jingwen, Zhang Rong, Zhou Xin. Research on DC Microgrid Energy Dispatching Considering Photovoltaic Forecast[J]. Smart Electric Power,2018, 46(02):28–33. J. Clerk Maxwell, A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, 3rd ed., vol. 2. Oxford: Clarendon, 1892, pp. 68-73. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Wei, Ren Jing, Wu Xinfang, Yu Wenying, Liu Yongsheng. Iterativeoptimization and economic analysis of photovoltaic forecasting power generation under haze conditions[J/OL]. China Electric Power:1-10[2021-04-11]. http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/11.3265.TM.20210118.1039.004.html. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yuehao, Xiong Mingming, Cao Jingfu, Yang Yanjuan. Quantitative study on the influence of haze weather on solar radiation in Tianjin[J]. Journal of Meteorology and Environment, 2018, 34 (05): 25–30. R. Nicole, “Title of paper with only first word capitalized,” J. Name Stand. Abbrev., in press. [Google Scholar]
- Li Anshou, Chen Qi, Wang Zicai, Li Tiecai. Summary of power prediction methods of photovoltaic power generation system[J]. Electrical Drive, 2016, 46(06):93–96. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Honglu, Liu Zhuhui. Analysis of photovoltaic system output characteristics under the influence of environmental factors[J]. North China Electric Power Technology, 2014(08):50–55. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Hailong, Liu Gaohuan, Yao Ling, Xie Xiuping. Simulation of direct solar radiation under complex terrain and arbitrary weather conditions[J]. Chinese Desert, 2010, 30(06):1469–1476. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Weiliang, Liu Changliang, Lin Yongjun, Li Jing, Li Jintuo, Xiong Feng, Chen Chen. Ultra-short-term power prediction of photovoltaic power generation considering the influence factors of haze[J]. Proceedings of the Chinese Society of Electrical Engineering, 2018, 38(14):4086–4095 +4315. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Liangfu, Chen Shuisen, Zhong Liuju, Tao Jinhua, Wang Zifeng. Statistical estimation method of particulate matter concentration in the Pearl River Delta region based on satellite data and ground observations[J]. Tropical Geography, 2015, 35(01):7–12. [Google Scholar]
- Jun Wang, Sundar A. Christopher. Intercomparison between satellite - derived aerosol optical thickness and PM2.5 mass: Implications for air quality studies[J]. Jun Wang;Sundar A. Christopher,2003,30(21). [Google Scholar]
- Wan Heyue, Dong Xiaobo, Liu Siyao, Pu Jiangping. Analysis of aerosol elevation in North China based on aircraft and MODIS observations[J]. Meteorological Science,2016, 36(05):655–660. [Google Scholar]
- Christian A. Gueymard. REST2: High-performance solar radiation model for cloudless-sky irradiance, illuminance, and photosynthetically active radiation - Validation with a benchmark dataset. 2007, 82(3):272–285. [Google Scholar]
- Christian A. Gueymard. Direct solar transmittance and irradiance predictions with broadband models. Part I: detailed theoretical performance assessment[J]. Solar Energy,2003,74(5). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Enyu, Guo Qiang, Zhang Xueyou, Zhen Jinyu. Study on the calculation method of solar radiation on inclined surface[J]. Thermal Science and Technology, 2019, 18(01):35–41. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaohui Zhong, Jan Kleissl. Clear sky irradiances using REST2 and MODIS[J]. Solar Energy,2015,116. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.