E3S Web Conf.
Volume 299, 20214th Annual International Conference on Energy Development and Environmental Protection (EDEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Science and Engineering|
|Published online||05 August 2021|
- Lingwei Chen, Deformation and failure mode of the Large-scale geotextile sand container cofferdam on soft foundation, South China University of Technology, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Lingwei Chen, Xiaowen Zhou, Biwei Gong, Bo Li and Jun Tong. Centrifugal modeling of big sandbag cofferdam on coastal soft soil, Journal: Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, ISSN: 1000-6915 Year: 2016 Volume: 35 Issue: s2 Pages: 4235–4240 Publisher: Science Press [Google Scholar]
- Xiaowen Zhou, Xiaoliang Wang, Mingyuan Wang and Li Wang. Characteristics of failure zones of soft soil foundation under flexible load sandbag cofferdam, Journal: Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, ISSN: 1000-4548 Year: 2017 Volume: 39 Issue: s2 Pages: 45–48 [Google Scholar]
- Xinde Zhou, Lujian Wang, Lipin Wu and Rongen Lin. Analysis of stability of dykes with fabriform sand on soft foundation, Journal: Journal of Hohai University, ISSN: 1000-1980 Year: 2014 Volume: 42 Issue: 3 Pages:243–245 Publisher: Hohai University Press [Google Scholar]
- Lingwei Chen, Xiaowen Zhou and Weipin Peng. Application of the Sandbag Cofferdam in Land Reclamation Engineering, Journal: Urban Geotechnical Investigation & Surveying, ISSN: 1672-8262 Year: 2017 Volume: 6 Pages:173–176 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.