E3S Web Conf.
Volume 299, 20214th Annual International Conference on Energy Development and Environmental Protection (EDEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Science and Engineering|
|Published online||05 August 2021|
- T. Li, S. Wang, L. Han, et al., “Reasonable thickness of protected loess under loose aquifer in ecologically fragile mining area,” Journal of China Coal Society, vol. 42, no. 1,pp. 98–105, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- L. Ma, X. Dua, F. Wang, et al., “Water-preserved mining technology for shallow buried coal seam in ecologically-vulnerable coal field: A case study in the Shendong coal field of China,” Disaster advances, vol. 6, pp. 268–278, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- V. Palchik, “Experimental investigation of apertures of mining-induced horizontal fractures,” International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, vol. 47, no. 3,pp. 502–508, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang, Y. Liu, “A simple and efficient way to detect the mining induced water-conducting fractured zone in overlying strata,” Energy Procedia, vol. 16, pp. 70–75, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Palchik, “Localization of mining-induced horizontal fractures along rock layer interfaces inoverburden: Field measurements and prediction,” Environmental Geology, vol. 48, no. 1,pp. 68–80, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Li and C. Liu, “Formation mechanism and reduction technology of mining-induced fissures in shallow thick coal seam mining,” Shock and Vibration, vol. 2017, no. 6,pp. 1–14, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- T. Li, J. Zhang, Y. Gao, et al. “Hydrological Characteristics of Ordovician Karst Top in a Deep Region and Evaluation of Its Threat to Coal Mining: A Case Study for the Weibei Coalfield in Shaanxi Province, China” Geofluids, vol. 6, pp. 1–17, 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.