E3S Web Conf.
Volume 299, 20214th Annual International Conference on Energy Development and Environmental Protection (EDEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environmental Science and Engineering|
|Published online||05 August 2021|
- Lovell S.T., Taylor J.R., Supplying urban ecosystem services through multifunctional green infrastructure in the United States. Landscape Ecology, 2013, 28(8):1447–1463. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fang Chuanglin, Zhou Chenghu, Gu Chaolin, Chen Liding, Li Shuangcheng. Theoretical Framework and Technical Path for Analyzing the Coupling Effect of Urbanization and Ecological Environment in Megacities [J]. Acta Geographica Sinica, 2016,71 (04): 531–550. [Google Scholar]
- 2017-11-12. https://baike.so.com/doc/2092852-2213897.html [Google Scholar]
- Yang Liangjie, Wang Jing, Wei Wei, Yang Zecheng. Construction and optimization of the ecological security pattern of arid inland river basins: Taking Shiyang River Basin as an example[J/OL]. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 2020(17):1–13 [2020-07-19. [Google Scholar]
- Alexandre Rosa dos Santos, Emanuel França Araùjo, Quétila Souza Barros, Milton Marques Fernandes, Marcia Rodrigues de Moura Fernandes, Tais Rizzo Moreira, Kaise Barbosa de Souza, Evandro Ferreira da Silva, Jeferson Pereira Martins Silva, Jeangelis Silva Santos, Dâmaris Billo, Rodrigo Freitas Silva, Glicia Silvania Pedroso Nascimento, Simony Marques da Silva Gandine, André Alves Pinheiro, Wilian Rodrigues Ribeiro, Morgana Scaramussa Gonçalves, Samuel Ferreira da Silva, Adriano Posse Senhorelo, Fabricio Dias Heitor, Leandro Christo Berude, Lucas Arthur de AlmeidaTelles. Fuzzy concept applied in determining potential forest fragments for deployment of a network of ecological corridors in the Brazilian Atlantic Forest[J]. Ecological Indicators, 2020, 115. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Fei. Vulnerability analysis and coping strategies of regional road network [D]. Chongqing Jiaotong University, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jing. Study on the Spread of Zhengzhou City's Boundary [J]. Chinese and Foreign Entrepreneurs, 2020 (02): 224–225. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Baowei. Eco-environmental quality evaluation and system design based on RSEI model [D]. Zhengzhou University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Chaudhary Khushboo, Saraswat Pankaj Kumar, Khan Suphiya. Improvement in fluoride remediation technology using GIS based mapping of fluoride contaminated groundwater and microbe assisted phytoremediation.[J]. Ecotoxicology and environmental safety,2019,168. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yan, Chen Yao, Deng Shaopo, Wan Jinzhong, et al. Spatial principal component analysis and ecological risk assessment of heavy metals in farmland soil of a lead-zinc mining area in southwestern China[J]. Environmental Science, 2018, 39(06):2884–2892. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Kai, Yu Tiantian, Qin Kun, etc. The atmospheric haze effect of the “source” and “sink” landscape of multi-source remote sensing data taking into account the scale effect[J]. Environmental Science, 2017, 38(12):4905–4912. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Jiuming, Hu Yecui, Zheng Fangyu. Research on recognition and protection of ecological security patterns based on circuit theory: a case study of Jinan City. [J]. Environmental science and pollution research international, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yanyan. Research on Urban Spatial Expansion Based on Ecological Security Pattern [D]. Northwest University, 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.