E3S Web Conf.
Volume 299, 20214th Annual International Conference on Energy Development and Environmental Protection (EDEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Development and Utilization of Resources|
|Published online||05 August 2021|
- Li W., Gao P. Biomass Energy and Sustainable Development. Northern Environment 2013;25:4–7. [Google Scholar]
- Bi Y., Gao C., Wang Y., Li B. Estimation of straw resources in China. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering 2009;25:211–217. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang L., Xue D., Li G., Hou S. Straw Mixed Combustion Characteristics and Kinetic Analysis. Transactions of The Chinese Society of Agricultural Machinery 2014;45:202–206. [Google Scholar]
- Lv X., Xinuerxaiti’Zhumaxi, Lu X. Present situation and development prospect of straw returning technology in China. Modernizing Agriculture 2004:41–42. [Google Scholar]
- Huo L., Zhao L., Meng H., Rao Z. Study on straw multi-use potential in China. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering 2019;35:218–224. [Google Scholar]
- Sun A., Yang P., Ding L., Liu J. Research progress of straw feed development and utilization technology. Jiangxi Feed 2011:31–33. [Google Scholar]
- Yingqun M., Yanqing S., Yu L., Baihe H. State of the art of straw treatment technology: Challenges and solutions forward. Journal of Chinese Agricultural Mechanization 2020;41:152–161. [Google Scholar]
- Dong X., Xu C., Zhu Q., Chen Y., Gao Q., Wang X. Research Progress on the Effects of Straw Returning to the Field on Soil Environment. Journal of Anhui Agricultural Sciences 2020;48:1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Ni S., Zang X., Deng Y., Xue M., Lu S., Ren B. Research and application prospect of straw biogas technology. Jiangsu Agricultural Sciences 2010:458–459. [Google Scholar]
- Kambo H.S., Dutta A. A comparative review of biochar and hydrochar in terms of production, physico-chemical properties and applications. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 2015;45:359–378. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liubiao, Chen Y., Hetao, Haiping Y., Xianhua, W., Hanping, C. Application of cogeneration technology of gas-liguid-soild products pyrolyzed from crop straw. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering 2013;29:213-219. [Google Scholar]
- Chang Q., Du Y., Dai M., Lin D., Peng C. Biochar prepared by solar pyrolysis and its adsorption of copperions in water. Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering 2020;14:2946–2958. [Google Scholar]
- Wu D., Chen C., Hou X., Sun K. Effect of Pyrolysis Temperature on Structures of Chars Forming from Cellulose and Lignin. Biomass Chemical Engineering 2021;55:1–9. [Google Scholar]
- Wei H., Li D., Ma J., Zhou D., Cui D. Journal of Lanzhou University of Technology 2020;46:77–84. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.