E3S Web Conf.
Volume 299, 20214th Annual International Conference on Energy Development and Environmental Protection (EDEP 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Development and Utilization of Resources|
|Published online||05 August 2021|
- Dunn B., Kamath H., Tarascon J. M. Electrical energy storage for the grid: a battery of choices[J]. Science, 2011, 334(6058): pp 928–935 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Schweikert N., Hofmann A., Schulz M., et al. Suppressed lithium dendrite growth in lithium batteries using ionic liquid electrolytes: Investigation by electrochemical impedance spectroscopy, scanning electron microscopy, and in situ 7Li nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy[J]. Journal of Power Sources, 2013, 228: pp 237–243 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leijen Peter, Kularatna Nihal. Developing a monitoring system for Toyota Prius battery-packs for longer term performance issues[A]. 2013 IEEE International Symposium onIndustrial Electronics (ISIE)[C]. IEEE, 2013: pp 1–6 [Google Scholar]
- Henschel J., Horsthemke F., Stenzel Y. P., et al. Lithium ion battery electrolyte degradation of field-tested electric vehicle battery cells-A comprehensive analytical study[J]. Journal of Power Sources, 2020, 447, 227370 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Siguang, L., Chengning, Z. Study on battery management system and lithium-ion battery [J]. Computer and Automation Engineering, 2009. ICCAE’09. International Conference on, pp 218–222 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.