E3S Web Conf.
Volume 300, 20212021 2nd International Conference on Energy, Power and Environmental System Engineering (ICEPESE2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy and Power Engineering|
|Published online||06 August 2021|
- Zhang Junhong. Li Daokui, Standing Committee Member of the CPPCC National Committee: Creating New Advantage of Digital Economy [J]. Economy, 2021(04):43. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Fatao, Bai Huihui. Research on the digital economy promoting the upgrading of manufacturing industry in Hebei Province from the perspective of industrial chain [J]. Commercial Economy, 2021(04):36-38+180. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Hai. Current Situation and Development Trend of China New Energy Vehicle Lithium Battery Industry [J]. Contemporary Chemical Industry Research, 2021(06): 14-15. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Xuechun, Yu Qian, Wang Ying, Sun Yue, Gao Yujiao, Liu Minzhuang. Opportunities and Challenges for China’s Automotive Chip Industry [J]. Integrated Circuit Applications, 2021, 38(03): 40-42. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Ni, Zhang Zhending, Fang Xu. Research on the current situation and development trend of China’s new energy vehicle policy under the new situation [J]. Times Automobile, 2021(05): 93-94. [Google Scholar]
- Tong Ying, Yao Huanzhang, Liang Jian. Research on Computer Network Information Security Threats and Data Encryption Technology [J]. Network Security Technology and Application, 2021(04):20-21. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Zhongfa, Hu Ling. On the Improvement of the Legal System of Data Security Protection in China [J]. Science, Technology and Law (Chinese & English), 2021(02): 1-7+75. [Google Scholar]
- Cyber security and digital economy strategic innovation research group. Strengthen data security, escort digital economy [J]. Information Security Research, 2021, 7(04): 389. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Dequan, Gao Mingqiu, Luo Yunjun, Wang Qiyue. Challenges and Suggestions on the Development Safety of New Energy Vehicles [J]. Automotive Engineer, 2021(03): 11-13+44. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Houming. Fuel vehicle occupancy seriously lowers the utilization rate of charging pile [N]. China Energy News, 2021-04-12(018). [Google Scholar]
- Li Guoqing, Zhang Jiahao, Lin Zhenyu, Weng Liguo, Xu Han, Luo Man. Research on new energy vehicle charging pile management business model based on alliance chain [J]. Computer Knowledge and Technology, 2021, 17(07): 252-255. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Rui. Vehicle Chip: The Pain of Shortage and the Warning of Future [J]. Shanghai Enterprise, 2021(02):61-63. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Ye, Liu Qin, Li Jia Hui. The impact of government subsidies on the green innovation capability of new energy automobile companies [J]. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2021, 680(1). [Google Scholar]
- Energy Energy and the Environment; Study Findings from School of Business Broaden Understanding of Energy and the Environment (Differences In the Effects of China’s New Energy Vehicle Industry Policies On Market Growth From the Perspective of Policy Mix) [J]. Energy & Ecology, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Wenbo Cai*, Yue Zhao. Research on Quality Management of New Energy Vehicle Development Process [J]. International Journal of Computational and Engineering, 2020, 5(2). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.