E3S Web Conf.
Volume 300, 20212021 2nd International Conference on Energy, Power and Environmental System Engineering (ICEPESE2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy and Power Engineering|
|Published online||06 August 2021|
- Berg, M., Roinila, T. Dynamic Effect of Input-Voltage Feedforward in Three-Phase Grid-Forming Inverters. Energies 2020, 13, 29-23. [Google Scholar]
- Dogra R., Rajpurohit B., Tummuru N., Marinova I., Mateev V., Superimposed Component based Fault Detection Scheme for Multi-port DC Microgrid, IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics, Drives and Energy Systems (PEDES), 2020, pp. 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Hoek, H. V., et al. “Enhanced operating strategy for a three-phase dual-active-bridge converter including frequency variation.” IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics & Drive Systems IEEE, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Su, G. J., and L. Tang. “A Three-Phase Bidirectional DC-DC Converter for Automotive Applications.” IEEE Industry Applications Society Meeting. IEEE, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, J., et al. “A duty-cycle control method to ensure soft-switching operation of a high-power three-phase dual-active bridge converter.” 2017 IEEE 3rd International Future Energy Electronics Conference and ECCE Asia (IFEEC 2017 ECCE Asia) IEEE, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, J., et al. “Simultaneous PWM control to operate the three-phase dual active bridge converter under soft switching in the whole load range.” Conference Proceedings IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition APEC. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, J., et al. “Optimized Modulation and Dynamic Control of Three-Phase Dual Active Bridge Converter with Variable Duty Cycles.” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics PP.3 (2019):1-1. [Google Scholar]
- Jiao H, Hao R, Lan Z, et al. Research on Three-degree-of-freedom Control of Threephase Dual Active Bridge to Minimize Current Stress[C]// 2021 IEEE 4th International Electrical and Energy Conference (CIEEC). IEEE, 2021. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.