E3S Web Conf.
Volume 300, 20212021 2nd International Conference on Energy, Power and Environmental System Engineering (ICEPESE2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy and Power Engineering|
|Published online||06 August 2021|
- Zhou L, Han Z, Ren J, et al. Current situation and change characteristics of proven oil and gas reserves in China [J]. China Mining Industry, 2019, 28(09):6-11. [Google Scholar]
- Gonzalo E. Alvarez. Optimization of the integration among traditional fossil fuels, clean energies, renewable sources, and energy storages: an MILP model for the coupled electric power, hydraulic, and natural gas systems [J]. Computers & Industrial Engineering. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Wen H, Teng Z, Wang Y, et al. Improved windowed interpolation FFT dynamic harmonic analysis algorithm and its application [D]. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Y, Zhao Y. Power quality disturbance identification based on short-time Fourier transform and time location of disturbance based on singular value decomposition [J]. Power Grid Technology, 2011, 35(8): 174-180. [Google Scholar]
- Yang H, Liu S, Xiao X, Deng W, Chen D. Expert System of Voltage Sag Classification Based on S-transform [J]. Proceedings of the CSEE. 2007(01) [Google Scholar]
- Li-Ping Q, Chang-Long H, Jie Z. Research Summary of Power Quality Disturbance Detection and Classification Recognition Method Based on Transform Domain[C]//2020 19th International Symposium on Distributed Computing and Applications for Business Engineering and Science (DCABES). IEEE, 2020: 50-53. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Z, Hao C, Chen M, Yang T, Zheng L. Power quality disturbance detection and location based on orthogonal wavelet packet transform [J]. Science and Technology Innovation and Application, 2019(15):16-17. [Google Scholar]
- Gao J, Zhu S. Power Quality Detection Method of Active Distribution Network Based on Improved HHT [J]. Northeast Electric Power Technology, 2019, 40(07):31-34. [Google Scholar]
- Wang K, Wang H, Huang Y, et al. Power quality analysis of tidal current energy generation based on HHT transform[C]//2020 23rd International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS). IEEE, 2020: 997-1001. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.