E3S Web Conf.
Volume 300, 20212021 2nd International Conference on Energy, Power and Environmental System Engineering (ICEPESE2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy and Power Engineering|
|Published online||06 August 2021|
- M. Z. Fortes, V. H. Ferreira and R. Zanghi, “Fault Diagnosis in Transmission Lines: Trends and Main Research Areas, ” IEEE Latin Am. Trans., 13, 9 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- H.M. La, T.H. Dinh, N.H. Pham, Q.P. Ha, A.Q. Pham, “ Automated robotic monitoring and inspection of steel structures and bridges”, Robotica, 37, 21 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yang, Y. Wang, and H. Jiao, “Insulator identification and self-shattering detection based on mask region with convolutional neural network, ” J. Electron. Imaging, 28, 10 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- X. Xiang, N. Lv, X. Guo, S. Wang, Abdulmotaleb El Saddik, “Engineering Vehicles Detection Based on Modified Faster R-CNN for Power Grid Surveillance”, Sensors, 18, 9 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, Q. Li, and B. Chen. “Image classification towards transmission line fault detection via learning deep quality-aware fine-grained categorization, ” J. Vis. Commun. Image Represent., 64. 6, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- K. He, X. Zhang, S. Ren and J. Sun, “Spatial pyramid pooling in deep convolutional networks for visual recognition, ” IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell., 37, 13 (2015). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ganin, E. Ustinova, H. Ajakan, P. Germain, H. Larochelle, Laviolette Franois, M. Marchand, V. Lempitsky. “Domain-Adversarial Training of Neural Networks, ” J. Mach. Learn. Res., 17, 35 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.