E3S Web Conf.
Volume 300, 20212021 2nd International Conference on Energy, Power and Environmental System Engineering (ICEPESE2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy and Power Engineering|
|Published online||06 August 2021|
- Li Jianlin, Tan Yuliang, Wang Nan, Wang Han, Wang Li. Analysis of typical application scenarios of energy storage technology under new infrastructure [J/OL]. Thermal Power Generation, 2020, 6:3-4. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Dahe, Han Xiaojuan, Li Jianlin. Economic analysis of cascade battery energy storage based on photovoltaic power station scenario [J]. Electric Power Engineering Technology, 2017, 36(6): 27. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Quan. The fundamental direction of low-carbon economic building materials industry structure adjustment [J]. China Building Materials, 2009(9): 24-29. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ming, Li Jianjun, Wu defend and so on. Research progress in lithium battery model [J]. Power Technology, 2011 (7): 862-86. [Google Scholar]
- Han Zongqi, Liuji Liang, Bo Zhu et. Ferric phosphate lithium battery at typical temperatures PNGV Model [J]. Yanshan University, 2012, 36 (3): 248-253. [Google Scholar]
- Li Kuangcheng, Yang Yali, Chen Tao, et al. Online estimation of battery state of charge with least square method [J]. Power Supply Technology, 2010, 34(10): 1056-1059. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Xianliang, Wu Chengfu. Based on MATLAB Parameter Identification and simulation least square method [J]. Microprocessor, 2005, 26 (6): 44-46. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Han, Liu Huijin, Li Dalu, et al. Variable forgetting factor recursive least square method to measure time-varying parameters [J]. High Voltage Technology, 2008, 34(7): 1474-1477. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Xiangwei. Research on State of Charge Estimation and Equalization Technology of Electric Vehicle Battery [D]. South China University of Technology, 2016: 38-40. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Mengjie. Estimation of the state of charge of lithium batteries for electric vehicles [D]. Anhui University of Science and Technology, 2019: 43-46. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.