E3S Web Conf.
Volume 300, 20212021 2nd International Conference on Energy, Power and Environmental System Engineering (ICEPESE2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy and Power Engineering|
|Published online||06 August 2021|
- Doyle, J. Newman, A.S. Gozdz, C.N. Schmutz, and J.M. Tarascon. Comparison of Modeling Predictions with Experimental Data from Plastic Lithium-ion Cells. J. Electrochem. Soc. 143(6):1890–1903, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhijie, Li Maode. Research on Temperature Rise Characteristics of Lithium-ion Power Battery [J]. Automotive Engineering, (2010), 32(04):320-321. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Guofa. Research on Temperature Field and Optimization of Heat Dissipation Structure of Lithium Battery Packs for Pure Electric Vehicles [D]. Chongqing University, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Junxia. Thermal Characteristics Analysis and Optimization Design of Power Battery Packs for Electric Vehicles [D]. Tianjin University of Science and Technology, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Lin Hao, Zhang Hongxin, Zhao Qinghai. Three-dimensional Electro-chemic-thermal Coupling Model and Thermal Generation Analysis of Lithium-ion Batteries [J]. Power Supply Technology, (2019), 43(10), 1630-1632. [Google Scholar]
- Newman J S, Tobias C W. Theoretical analysis of current distribution in porous electrodes[J]. Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 1962, 109(12): 1183-1191. [Google Scholar]
- Yang N, Hang X, Li G, et al. Assessment of the forced air-cooling performance for cylindrical lithium-ion battery packs: A comparative analysis between aligned and staggered cell arrangements[J]. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2015, 80:55-65. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Jianhua. Research on Thermal Management System of Lithium-ion Battery Based on Phase Change Materials [D]. Tsinghua University, (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.