E3S Web Conf.
Volume 300, 20212021 2nd International Conference on Energy, Power and Environmental System Engineering (ICEPESE2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental System Engineering|
|Published online||06 August 2021|
- Chen Jianpeng, LI Zuojun. China’s air pollution Control situation and existing problems and some policy Suggestions [J]. Development Research, 2013, 10:4-14 [Google Scholar]
- Dong Zhanfeng, Yuan Zengwei. Investment and Financing Demand and impact of air Pollution Prevention Action Plan (2013-2017) implementation [J]. China Environmental Management, 2016, 02: 25-40 [Google Scholar]
- G20 Green Finance Research Group. G20 Green Finance Synthesis Report [R]. Hangzhou: G20 Summit, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiaodong, Pan Wenhui. A review on the causes and Countermeasures of greenhouse effect [J]. Journal of Mianyang Normal University, 2013, 05:91-94 [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiaoyan, Wang Linping, Zheng Hairong. Comparison of green finance and its related concepts [J]. Science, Technology and Industry, 2007, 07:82-85 [Google Scholar]
- The United Nations Environment Programme Financial Action Agency. Green financial products and services [R]. United Nations website: 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Li Bingjun, Zhu Chunyang, Zhou Jie. Effect of dimensionless processing of raw data on grey relational sequence. Journal of Henan Agricultural University, 2002, 06:19-202 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Sifeng, Guo Tianbang. Grey System Theory and its Application [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Jingye, Shi Benshan. Analysis of the influence of evaluation model on evaluation reliability[J]. Systems Engineering Theory and Practice, 1993, 13(3): 11-15 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.