E3S Web Conf.
Volume 300, 20212021 2nd International Conference on Energy, Power and Environmental System Engineering (ICEPESE2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental System Engineering|
|Published online||06 August 2021|
- Tian Tian. Research on Green Construction of Metro Engineering [J]. Technology Outlook, 2016, 26 (3) 47—48 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Fu, Su Jie. Study on Evaluation Indicators and Model of Highway Green Construction Based on Negative Enropy Theory [J]. Highway, 2017 (4): 19l—194. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiang, Liu Chang, Li Yinghui. Green Construction Evaluation of College Construction Engineering Based on gray-shapley [J]. Shanxi Construction, 2020, 46 (8): 143-146 [Google Scholar]
- Su Huan, Tan Lixin, Li Aquatic, etc. Preliminary Exploration on the Green Construction Evaluation System of Metro Project Based on PDCA Cycle [J]. Journal of Hunan Institute of Engineering (Natural Sciences), 2020, 30 (2): 84-90 [Google Scholar]
- Hong Yanyan. Green Construction Management Research Based on WSR [D]. Gansu: Lanzhou University of Technology, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Ma Rongmin. Application Research on Green Construction Management Based on BIM Technology [D]. Guangxi: Guangxi University, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhao Haomin. Research on Green Construction Information Management Based on BIM and Knowledge Management [D]. Hubei: Wuhan University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.