E3S Web Conf.
Volume 300, 20212021 2nd International Conference on Energy, Power and Environmental System Engineering (ICEPESE2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental System Engineering|
|Published online||06 August 2021|
- L. Wei, K.H. Hu, Y.H. Huang, Comparisons of present situation and prevention and control of flash floods in China, United States and Japan, YR, 49, 29-33 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Singh, S.A. Archfield, T. Wagener, Identifying dominant controls on hydrologic parameter transfer from gauged to ungauged catchments–A comparative hydrology approach, JH, 517, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Ragettli, J. Zhou, H. Wang, Modeling flash floods in ungauged mountain catchments of China :A decision tree learning approach for parameter regionalization., JH, 555, 330346, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Breiman, Random Forests, ML, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, Statistical learning methods, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Guo, L.Q. Ding, Y.D. Sun, C.J. Liu, B.S. He, R.H. Liu, Key techniques of flash flood disaster prevention in Chin, JHE, 49, 101-114, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Liu, L. Wen, J. Zhou, X.T. Zhao, L. Guo, Y.Q. Wei, Comparative analysis of hydrological and hydrodynamic calculation method for flash flood in small watershed, JCIWRHR, 17, 262-270, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.