E3S Web Conf.
Volume 300, 20212021 2nd International Conference on Energy, Power and Environmental System Engineering (ICEPESE2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental System Engineering|
|Published online||06 August 2021|
- Al-Maamari, Rashid S., Sueyoshi, Mark, Tasaki, Masaharu, Okamura, Kazuo, Al Lawati, Yasmeen, Nabulsi, Randa, and Mundhir Al-Battashi. “Flotation, Filtration, and Adsorption: Pilot Trials for Oilfield Produced-Water Treatment.” Oil & Gas Fac 3 (2014): 56–66. [Google Scholar]
- Hayes, Thomas D., Halldorson, Brent, Horner, Patrick H., Ewing, John Jay R., Werline, James R., and Blaine F. Severin. “Mechanical Vapor Recompression for the Treatment of Shale-Gas Flowback Water.” Oil & Gas Fac 3 (2014): 54–62. [Google Scholar]
- Kok, S., Zaidi, A., and R. Solomon. “Total Dissolved Solids Removal From Water Produced During The In Situ Recovery Of Heavy Oil And Bitumen.” J Can Pet Technol 28 (1989): No Pagination Specified. [Google Scholar]
- Hill, G.A. “Packed Bed Slime Reactor: A New Technology for Petroleum Wastewater Purification.” J Can Pet Technol 32 (1993): No Pagination Specified. [Google Scholar]
- Wallace, Scott, and Brian M. Davis. “Engineered Wetland Design and Applications for On-Site Bioremediation of PHC Groundwater and Wastewater.” SPE Proj Fac & Const 4 (2009): 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Ringler, Eric, Chatterton, Bill, Philbrook, Dave, and Blaine F. Severin. “An Advanced Clarification Process for Treating Produced Waters.” SPE Prod & Oper 33 (2018): 154–163. [Google Scholar]
- Nasiri Masoud; Jafari Iman. “Produced Water from Oil-Gas Plants: A Short Review on Challenges and Opportunities.” Period Polytech-Chem 61 (2017): 73-81. [Google Scholar]
- Heins, W.F. “Is a Paradigm Shift in Produced Water Treatment Technology Occurring at SAGD Facilities?” J Can Pet Technol 49 (2010): 10–15. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Shumeng, Zhao, Xuefeng, Dong, Xigui, Miao, Baolin, and Wei Du. “Experimental Research on Treatment of Produced Water from a Polymer-Flooding Process Using a Double-Cone Air-Sparged Hydrocyclone.” SPE Proj Fac & Const 2 (2007): 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Shumeng, Zhang, Zhenjia, Dong, Xigui, Zhao, Xuefeng, and Wei Du. “Treatment of ASP Produced Water with Hydrophilic Fibre Ball Filtration.” Paper presented at the The Fifteenth International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference, Seoul, Korea, June 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Kenawy, F.A., Kandil, M.E., Fouad, M.A., and T.W. Aboarab. “Produced Water Treatment Technology, A Study of Oil/Water Separation in Gravity Type Cross Flow Pack Separators for Qualitative Separation.” SPE Prod & Fac 12 (1997): 112–115. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.