E3S Web Conf.
Volume 301, 2021VI International Scientific Conference “Territorial Inequality: a Problem or Development Driver” (REC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Analysis of Heterogeneous Spatial Systems|
|Published online||06 August 2021|
- V. A. Jakimova, S. V. Hmura. Regional economy: theory and practice, 4, 780 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Bunova, O. S. Buslaeva, V. S. Serova, Regional economy: theory and practice, 4, 723 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- ‘National Rating Agency’ VIII annual assessment of the investment attractiveness of Russian regions. Analytical report, February, 2021, 14 p. URL: https://www.ra-na-tional.ru/sites/default/files/analitic_article/NRA_IPR_2020_fin.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Rating of investment attractiveness of the RAEX regions for 2020. URL: https://raex-a.ru/ratings/regions/2020 [Google Scholar]
- National investment rating of the ‘Agency for Strategic Initiatives’. URL: https://asi.ru/government_officials/rating/ [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Grishina. Regional Economy. South of Russia, 1, 49 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Kaplan, G. Serafeim, E. Tugendhat, Harvard Business Review, 1, 127 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Brown, Beyond the balanced scorecard: Improving business intelligence with analytics. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Niven, B. Lamorte, Objectives and Key Results: Driving Focus, Alignment, and Engagement with OKRs. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. G. Olve, J. Roy, M. Wetter, Performance drivers: A practical guide to using a bal-anced scorecard (2001). [Google Scholar]
- T. N. Pes’yakova, R. V. Myakshina, Economics of Education, 3 (94), 51 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hahn, F. Figge, Journal of Business Ethics, 4, 919 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Cheng, K. A. Humphreys, Managerial Auditing Journal, 4/5, 512 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Myakshin, A. E. SHaparov, D. V. Tihanova. 2021, Economy of region, 17(1), 235. (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.