E3S Web Conf.
Volume 301, 2021VI International Scientific Conference “Territorial Inequality: a Problem or Development Driver” (REC-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Analysis of Heterogeneous Spatial Systems|
|Published online||06 August 2021|
- E.I. Khubuluri, N.A. Bagrova, Science and Education: Business and Economy; Entrepreneurship; Law and Governance 1(104), 123-127 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation. Information and analytical review on the development of public-private partnerships in the Russian Federation (Moscow, 2020). Retrieved from https://clck.ru/MNiks [Google Scholar]
- Z. Cheng, H. Wang, W. Xiong et al., Environment, Development and Sustainability 23, 1043-1063 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Derrible, MRS Energy & Sustainability 5, 13 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Di Liddo, A. Rubino, E. Somma, Journal of Industrial and Business Economics 46, 523-580 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Yescombe, Public-private partnership: Principles of policy and finance (Alpina Publisher, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Kozhurina, Rostov Scientific Journal 2, 167-174 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Goloborodko, Ya.V. Kozhenko, P.V. Pashkovsky, Public private partnership (Omega Science, Ufa, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Pankratov, Public-Private partnership in modern practice: Basic theoretical and practical problems (Ankil, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kuzmin, Data in Brief 16, 850-864 (2018) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V.Y. Chernova, V.S. Starostin, E.A. Degtereva, V.I. Andronova, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues 7(1), 540-552 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Firsova, RISC: Resources, Information, Supply, Competition 2, 563-566 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Alpatov, A.V. Pushkin, R.M. Dzhaparidze, Public-Private partnership: Implementation mechanisms (Alpina Publisher, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Litau, Entrepreneurship and economic growth: A look from the perspective of cognitive economics. In ICEME 2018: Proceedings of the 2018 9th International Conference on E-business, Management, and Economics (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kazaryan, Economic Sciences 1, 68-74 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Sidorova, D.A. Tatarkin, Economy of Region 2(22), 95-103 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Sokolov, S.V. Maslova, Bulletin of Saint Petersburg University. Management 4, 100-124 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- X. Han, J. Su, J.P. Thia, Economic Change and Restructuring, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Wang, E. Alvi, Eurasian Economic Review 1, 3-28 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Barbysheva, Authorities and Governance in the East of Russia 4(93), 133-145 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Rosinfra, Market for PPP projects in Russia (2021). Retrieved from https://rosinfra.ru/digest/market [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.