E3S Web Conf.
Volume 302, 20212021 Research, Invention, and Innovation Congress (RI2C 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 September 2021|
- M. Kaya, M. Aksoy, F. Kose, Renewable Energy in Turkey: Potential, Current Status and Future Aspects, The International Journal of Engineering, 15, 1 (2017): 65-69 [Google Scholar]
- A. Bahaj, L. Byers, P. James, Urban Energy Generation: Influence of Micro Wind Turbine Output on Electricity Consumption in Building, Energy and Buildings, 39, 2 (2007): 154-165 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, X. Sun, X. Dong, B. Zhu, D. Huang, Z. Zheng, Numerical Investigation on Aerodynamic Performance of a Novel Vertical Axis Wind Turbine with Adaptive Blades, Energy Conversion and Management, 108, (2016): 275-286 [Google Scholar]
- S. Worasinchai, Small Wind Turbine Starting Behaviour, PhD Thesis, Faculty of Engineering and Computing Sciences, The University of Durham, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Beri, Y. Yao, Effect of Camber Airfoil on Selfstarting of Vertical Axis Wind Turbine, Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 4, 3 (2011): 302-312 [Google Scholar]
- M. Mohamed, Performance Investigation of H-rotor Darrieus Turbine with New Airfoil Shapes, Energy, 47, 1 (2012): 522-530 [Google Scholar]
- M. Castelli, E. Benini, Effect of blade thickness on Darrieus Vertical-Axis Wind turbine performance, The 2nd International Conference on Computer Modelling and Simulation, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Takahashi, J. Hamada, Y. Takashi, Numerical and Experimental Studies of Airfoils Suitable for Vertical Axis Wind Turbines and An Application of Wind-energy Collecting Structure for Higher Performance, Proceedings of the 19th National Symposium on Wind Engineering, (2006) 327–330. [Google Scholar]
- F. Feng, S. Zhao, C. Qu, Y. Bai, Y. Zhang, Y. Li, Research on Aerodynamic Characteristics of Straight-Bladed Vertical Axis Wind Turbine with S Series Airfoils, International Journal of Rotating Machinery, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Hashem, M. Mohamed, Aerodynamic Performance Enhancements of H-rotor Darrieus Wind Turbine, Energy, 142, (2017), 531-545 [Google Scholar]
- M. Salam, V. Deshpande, S. Panday, N. Khan, M. Ali, Improvement in Aerodynamic Performance of NACA0021 Airfoil Using Moving Surface Boundary Layer: A computational study. AIP Conference Proceedings 2121, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Castelli, G. Grandi E. Benini, Numerical Analysis of the Performance of the DU91-W2-250 Airfoil for Straight-Bladed Vertical-Axis Wind Turbine Application, International Journal of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering, 6, 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Elkhoury, T. Kiwata, E. Aoun, Experimental and Numerical Investigation of a Three-dimensional Vertical-axis Wind Turbine with Variable-pitch, ” J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn. 139, (2015), 111–123 [Google Scholar]
- P. Kozak, Effects of Unsteady Aerodynamics on Vertical-axis Wind Turbine Performance, M.S. Thesis, Illinois Institute of Technology, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Schlichting, H., Boundary Layer Theory, McGrawHill book company, New York, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- F. Menter, Two-equation Eddy-viscosity Turbulence Models for Engineering Applications, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Journal, 32, 8 (1994), 1598-1605 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.