E3S Web Conf.
Volume 302, 20212021 Research, Invention, and Innovation Congress (RI2C 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 September 2021|
- A.K. Agarwal, T. Gupta, P.C. Shukla, A. Dhar, Particulate emissions from biodiesel fuelled CI engines, Energy conversion and management, 94, (2015): 311-330 [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, Z. Liu, L. Wang, P. Sun, H. Ma, P. Wu, Effects of PODE/diesel blends on particulate matter emission and particle oxidation characteristics of a common-rail diesel engine, Fuel processing technology, 212 (2021): 106634 [Google Scholar]
- L. Geng, Y. Xiao, S. Li, H. Chen, X. Chen, Effects of injection timing and rail pressure on particulate size-number distribution of a common rail DI engine fueled with fischer-tropsch diesel synthesized from coal, Journal of the energy institute, 95 (2021): 219-230 [Google Scholar]
- M. Hajbabaei, G. Karavalakis, K.C. Johnson, J. Guthrie, A. Mitchell, T.D. Durbin, Impacts of biodiesel feedstock and additives on criteria emissions from a heavy-duty engine, Fuel processing technology, 126 (2014): 402-411 [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Kittelson, Engine and nanoparticles: A review, Journal of aerosol science, 29 (1998): 575-588 [Google Scholar]
- J. Schneider, N. Hock, S. Weimer, S. Borrmann, U. Kirchner, R. Vogt, V. Scheer, Nucleation particles in diesel exhaust: Composition inferred from in situ mass spectrometric analysis, Environmental science & technology, 39 (2005): 6153-6161 [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, J. Yang, P. Sun, W. Gao, C. Yang, J. Fang, Compound combustion and pollutant emissions characteristics of a common-rail engine with ethanol homogeneous charge and polyoxymethylene dimethyl ethers injection, Applied energy, 239 (2019): 1154-1162 [Google Scholar]
- G. Chiatti, O. Chiavola, F. Palmieri, Impact of waste cooking oil in biodiesel blends on particle size distributions from a city-car engine, Journal of the Energy Institute, 91 (2018): 262-269 [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Agarwal, T. Gupta, A. Kothari, Particulate emissions from biodiesel vs diesel fuelled compression ignition engine, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 15 (2011): 3278-3300 [Google Scholar]
- A. Puzun, S. Wanchen, L. Guoliang, T. Manzhi, L. Chunjie, C. Shibao, Characteristics of Particle Size Distributions About Emissions in A Common-rail Diesel Engine with Biodiesel Blends (2011 2nd International Conference on Challenges in Environmental Science and Computer Engineering, Haikou, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Kim, S. Jo, J.T. Lee, S. Park, Biodiesel fueled combustion performance and emission characteristics under various intake air temperature and injection timing conditions, Energy, 206 (2020): 118154 [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Reddy, G. Murali, A.A. Shaik, V.D. Raju, M. B. S. S. Reddy, Experimental evaluation of diesel engine powered with waste mango seed biodiesel at different injection timings and EGR rates, Fuel, 285 (2021): 119047 [Google Scholar]
- L. Xinling, X. Zhen, G. Chun, H. Zhen, Effect of injection timing on particle size distribution from a diesel engine, Fuel, 134 (2014): 189-195 [Google Scholar]
- T. Wang, J. Liu, P. Sun, Q. Ji, W. Gao, C. Yang, Influence of injection parameters on combustion, gaseous emissions and particle size distribution of a CRDI diesel engine operating with PODE/diesel blends, Fuel, 281 (2020): 118733 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.